Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:cheers: :party: :cheers: :party: :cheers: :party: :cheers:

I called the dealer today at 1:00 and he said that the car came last night!
F'in Eh!!

I'm going to go take a look at it right now and then probably pick it up tomorrow!!

·
Sol Driving Member
2,597 Posts
SlipSlider said:

F'in Eh!!

I'm going to go take a look at it right now and then probably pick it up tomorrow!!
Give that guy a thump for not calling you... :brentil: I would have been upset that I had to make the call..

Congrats.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
GO_DRVN said:
Give that guy a thump for not calling you... :brentil: I would have been upset that I had to make the call..

Congrats.
It wasn't his fault. He didn't start till 1:00

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Yes! Finally!

Congratualtions Jeff!!!!!

I am happy for you that you got your car...soon anyways tho! You should be proud of yourself because of your age and the car you are driving. If I ever see you on the road before I get my car, keep your ears open for many honks! Ill go crazy ahahha. you will know it is me... trust me lol

After all this wait it was worth it. Nobody can say that it wasn't. I am sure of it. You gotta post some pics of you and your new toy. We all (as in me) lol would like to see it! Ohh ya, how tall are you again? If you are over 6 feet take a pic, I dont wanna get mine if i cant fit!

Congratulations, and be proud with yourself... I know i would be.

your friendly neighbor from a city over,
Dylan

·
Registered
179 Posts
congradulations and would love to see even a pic as it is the same as mine

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
mikefred1952 said:
Congrats! Hope you have a warm fall.
hahahah, so far it has been about 10-11 degrees. It's brutal. I dont think there will be much top down driving weather coming.. but that wont stop us!
...as the snow falls, a Solstice is seen going down the 401 with the top down. :lol:

·
Registered
141 Posts
Congrats you hoser...........

SlipSlider said:

F'in Eh!!

I like your chose of color. Anxious to get you feedback, since I've seen most of the other colors except the DEEP I have on order.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
harrah BFT :party: :party: :party:

·
Registered
180 Posts
turn the heat up, turn the heated seats on , you should be good until December
may the good times roll with your new wheels

·
Registered
8,664 Posts
dylan01 said: "so far it has been about 10-11 degrees."

I hope that's Centigrade!

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
gizmo2004 said:
dylan01 said: "so far it has been about 10-11 degrees."

I hope that's Centigrade!
ohh ya... centigrade. lol if that was fahrenheit then I would be living down In Cali. I cant stand the coldness eventhough I am a canuck and I do live in an igloo. :lol:

·
Registered
496 Posts
arrived

dylan01 said:
hahahah, so far it has been about 10-11 degrees. It's brutal. I dont think there will be much top down driving weather coming.. but that wont stop us!
...as the snow falls, a Solstice is seen going down the 401 with the top down. :lol:
Congrats Jeff, not to worry, I was out last night with the top down and only needed the heater fan on 1.
You only have to start to worry when you need the heater on full blast!

Enjoy

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Wow, thanks everyone! I don't have any pics because I went straight from work and my camera is at home.

I don't get the car till Monday. That's okay; I sort of let them have it for the weekend. The dealership and my dealer have been SUPER nice to me the whole time and never once tried to screw me on anything. I figured why not, if they get a couple more sales out of it then that will be my thanks. Besides I still have to do some of the financials and some stuff needs to be taken care of.

Besides all that, the car is DELICIOUS! Blue looks fantastic! There isn't a hint of damage to the car, everything is in perfect alignment and there aren’t any scratches. They even took the front license plate off for me!! Their body shop guy is in love with my car, he has it all polished up and in the showroom. If anyone touches it he's right behind them buffing it out. He's a great guy and he gave me a few tips on storing it for the winter.

When I got there, there were 10 or 15 people around the car all eating it up. I had a new dealer for the day because mine was on vacation. When I walked in he knew who I was just because of the smile on my face! It must have been ear to ear!!

I met the owner; he said that the car makes a sound when shifting from 1st to 2nd. He said they were really worried about it when the car showed up and they called GM. The sent them the service bulletin stating that it's normal and will not damage the car. He just wanted me to know that.

I didn't drive it! I wish I had, but I'm a wussy. I didn't want to stall it in front of all those people. Plus it wouldn't have been easy to get it out of the showroom!

Anyway, I'll take lots of pics when I go and pick it up!

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Congratulations on the vehicle.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Congrat's!

·
Registered
8,664 Posts
Congratulations, SlipSlider!

I haven't seen the VIN yet. Please post it. Thanks.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts