Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

Its here!!!!!!!!!

1K views 11 replies 12 participants last post by  Editguy 
#1 · (Edited)
Dealer called and said "guess what" mine was the first to come in.....I went and looked at it and its unbelievable!!!!!!!!! Its aggressive with with every option except onstar.....even has chrome wheels....I may be bias but aggressive with chrome wheels is the only combination to get.... Then i got to drive it and all i can say is "WOW" plenty of power and a smooth ride...I guess i figured it would ride rough but it doesnt.....I have agreed to let the car stay at the dealership untill the first week of december.......I'll get pics soon.........vin 3558

#2 ·
CONGRATULATIONS! :willy:

Thats too bad about having to wait another two weeks for your car. But of you agreed on it, you gotta do it! Yea, that would be rad if you posted some pictures of the agressive with the chrome wheels. That would really stand out! Good job on the options! :thumbs:

#6 ·
Congratulations! I picked mine up 3 days ago and find myself sitting here at work trying to be productive, but it's no use. All I can think about is getting back behind the wheel.

#7 ·
Me, two!

My second SOL arrived at the dealership yesterday and I will be picking it up today. This was 7 weeks after my 1st 1,000 model arrived. The 1st 1,000 arrived flawless, but this 2nd one has a misalignment of the trunk lid, which needs to be corrected. Even though, both are beautiful!

#8 ·
Congratulations!!! :party: The Aggressive with chrome is awesome. Enjoy the ride!

#9 ·
Congratulations. :party:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.