Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was notified via email this afternoon that my Solstice has left the plant last Friday! (November 4, 05') In the email, it said that the shipping time will only take 10 days now...never mentioned why. Possibly because they want the carriers back to send the rest? Like out of 3000 solstices in the parking lot, how did they choose mine!!! How weird...HOW LUCKY! But good thing it has left the plant now, because any later, It would be having to ride home in the snow!

3800-Sept 21, 2005
4000- Anywhere between Wed Nov 2 and Friday Nov 4 2005
4150- Friday November 4, 2005.

So it took it basically 2 days for it to go from 3800 to 4150. Not including it sitting in the parking lot!

I am soo happy. Can't wait! :willy:

·
Registered
511 Posts
dylan01 said:
Was notified via email this afternoon that my Solstice has left the plant last Friday! (November 4, 05') In the email, it said that the shipping time will only take 10 days now...never mentioned why. Possibly because they want the carriers back to send the rest? Like out of 3000 solstices in the parking lot, how did they choose mine!!! How weird...HOW LUCKY! But good thing it has left the plant now, because any later, It would be having to ride home in the snow!

3800-Sept 21, 2005
4000- Anywhere between Wed Nov 2 and Friday Nov 4 2005
4150- Friday November 4, 2005.

So it took it basically 2 days for it to go from 3800 to 4150. Not including it sitting in the parking lot!

I am soo happy. Can't wait! :willy:
I hope your right
Dont want to bring you down. BUT Mine has been 4150 for 2 months,
Waiting 1071

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
:party: :party: Congrats Dylan. Glad to hear you are getting your car. :thumbs:

·
Registered
404 Posts
Congrats man maybe ill c u drivin around with it and people will have a clue about wut car im getting instead of just going wuts a solstice

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
dylan01 said:
Hey! That is crazy! You must be part of the company some how tracking my order!??! Good prediction there! Thats really scary.
Sorry, I wish I did have connections. Mine would be here by now. I can't explain it, it was just a gut feeling. ;)

·
Registered
184 Posts
Congrats Dylan! I'll be keeping an eye out in Oshawa for your Sly driving around.

·
Registered
705 Posts
dylan01 said:
Was notified via email this afternoon that my Solstice has left the plant last Friday! (November 4, 05') In the email, it said that the shipping time will only take 10 days now...never mentioned why.
Sorry I might have missed it...who E-mailed you?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hey Editguy, I was wondering if you could predict when my car will leave the plant too! I am vin 1622, and as of this morning am still at event code 3800. Any help in this matter would be appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
SOLCRAZY said:
Hey Editguy, I was wondering if you could predict when my car will leave the plant too! I am vin 1622, and as of this morning am still at event code 3800. Any help in this matter would be appreciated. Thanks.
When did you go 3800?

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Marco said:
Congratulations Dylan! do you want me to go to Lordstown tomorrow to see if its there?
Well Marco, dont go there unless you are going to go by it for some reason. I dont want to make you go out there and see. BUT, if you would like to go there, then look for VIN 1715. Sly, 2 tone, polished aluminum rims. If it is there, then that is SWEEEEEEET!!!
...I imagine it is there if it left 4 days ago. Friday, Sat, Sun, Mon- More then likely it is there.

Marco, It isnt necessary to go there if you dont want to.

Regards,
Dylan

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
I was planning a stop on the way to Erie and Meadville Tuesday or Wednesday. I'll check the railyard for a bunch of Solstices heading north, eh?

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Okay Marco. Only go if you are on your way past it. I dont think it goes by rail. It has been assigned to a carrer, not a train. I believe it is assigned to Canada's shipping carrier=- "Allied"

EH!

·
Registered
130 Posts
cool weather driving

Congrats, Dylan. Now for the mandatory accessories. Driving gloves, warm jacket, hat with the ear flaps, tonneau cover and heat turned up to the max!!! It works, trust me. Been there, done that. Yeah, they'll think you're nuts, but what the hey?

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
Congrat Dylan, long time wait for you is almost over :cool:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts