Ordered April 15th

Delivered August 15th

Great weather from day of pickup

Rain every day for the past 2+ weeks

Winter storage Oct 23

That was a fun two months

2037 miles

Snow expected tomorrow!

And I thought the 4 month wait was killing me..... I have to start looking into warmer weather climates I think. This 4 months of actual non-snow weather is getting old.

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Excelsior said:
Ordered April 15th

Delivered August 15th

Great weather from day of pickup

Rain every day for the past 2+ weeks

Winter storage Oct 23

That was a fun two months

2037 miles

Snow expected tomorrow!

And I thought the 4 month wait was killing me..... I have to start looking into warmer weather climates I think. This 4 months of actual non-snow weather is getting old.
Thats terrible snow already ! You must live in upper NY ? We don't usually get snow here in Ct. till late Nov. sometimes even Dec.Notice I did say usually, last year we had some at the end of Oct. but that usually doesn't happen.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Ouch, snow forecated already! I'm still driving to work with the top down, though with how nippy its been getting that will soon end. Still have like another month or two here until I have to worry about it.

·
Registered
214 Posts
I understand your pain. When I lived in MN, late Oct was when the motorcycle had to be put away. :cuss: But that made Spring even more wonderfull since your favorite ride could come out of storage!!!

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
I live north of you and we don't have snow in the forecast. But I guess I should get the winter tires mounted. The rain the past two weeks have been a major bummer.

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
Snow? :eek: Where are you in NY that they have snow in the forcast. It is fairly cold out and rainy, about 45, today, but I don't think B-lo has any snow on the forcast yet!

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
Fformula88 said:
Snow? :eek: Where are you in NY that they have snow in the forcast. It is fairly cold out and rainy, about 45, today, but I don't think B-lo has any snow on the forcast yet!
Well, I heard a forecast yesterday that had rain "or wet snow" forecasted for the end of this week, for the infamous "north and west of the city" region. For those who don't live in proximity to New York City, this is standard weatherspeak for NYC forecasts, because the weather is usually worse for us folks "north and west". :(

I don't expect it to be the kind of snow that hangs around or sticks to the ground, because the ground is still warmer than 32 degrees. It will just be a mess while its happening, whether its rain or snow.

·
5,600 Posts
Fortimir said:
Under any other circumstances, I love snow...
I hate snow. I only like snow and fog when I can see it far away on a lofty ridge. Then it is beautiful. I hate being in the snow. It is dirty, cold, caustic, bothersome and unsafe. I'll save it for postcards and Christmas visits to New Hampshire.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.