Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I very disappointed in the attitude towards Jim Kenzie's article in the Toronto Star (Aug 27.05)......personal attacks are absolutely uncalled for....Jim is a very well respected journalist and TV personality, he has experienced more vehicles, of all types, than most people can even think about.....although he has very strong opinions, he is very honest and far from biased, he calls it as he sees it from his point of view.....I'm proud to call Jim Kenzie a friend......I will not tolerate disrespect and therefore will no longer particpate on this forum. When I get my car in two weeks or so ....or whenever..... I will enjoy it for what it is.....
SlySol I owe you an apology....your arrogant first 1000 attitude is nothing compared to the disrespect shown by some members in that thread, and if we get a few Canadian cars before that special number is met.....you know .........it really WILL NOT MATTER!!!!

Bill

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Stay with the Forum!

SOLSTZ06 said:
.....I'm proud to call Jim Kenzie a friend......I will not tolerate disrespect and therefore will no longer particpate on this forum.
Hope you change your mind about leaving the Forum. Everyone is entitled to his/ her own opinion. Many people on the Forum enjoy sharing their thoughts just like Jim. I posted info on having my order pulled by GM and was given an estimate build date by the dealer. I received negative post immediately about I can't get a build date from the dealer before my order is pulled and so on.....But I'm not leaving the forum because people disagree or think they are right or ??? Take it all with a grain of salt. You'll find the forum very useful through the weeks and months to come. Hope you get your car soon! :yesnod:

·
Registered
81 Posts
Hope you change your mind

I wish you would reconcider leaving the Fourm. Your input here is valued and important. We all have very strong feelings about this vehicle, and personal emotions are bound to run a little high at times. On the balance, however, the whole is much greater than the parts. Hope you will continue to contribute.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Man, I looked at the Jim Kenzie thread, but none of the user comments seem all that offensive to me. Obviously, his views aren't going to please everyone. It doesn't seem inappropriate to me that some members here have used this forum to vent their disagreement with Kenzie's review. I don't know Kenzie, but he is a professional critic, so I'm sure he's not losing any sleep over the backlash here.

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
I understand that you may be upset over some bad comments, but don't let a few people color your opinion of the whole forum.

I am also closing this thread. Lets leave the discussion on the article, and what was said about it in that thread. No reason to spread it around the forum.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.