Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I knew every detail that I wanted. Right up until I set foot on the car lot to order. I knew I would look again at all of the paint colors, just to have it clear in my mind. That is when I lost it. I saw a Yukon or something in the same color as Deep, and if it was just the sun shining wrong or what I'll never know. I just knew if my Sol showed up in that dark dreary color ( no offense to those who chose it) I'd burst out in tears! My lovely little roadster would be about the same color as the road it travels on, not stand out. Our dealer is pontiac\cadillac, and we looked at some other similar Gorgeous colors, a Grand prix or bonneville in a triple something white was beautiful. A Envoy in Blood red metallic sat there, ect. I ended up "Cool". I don't know if it was nerves or what. Did anyone else do this?

·
Premium Member
898 Posts
I was still debating my color on the day I drove to the dealer. That day I say a BMW convertable, Jaquare(sp) convertable and Sab Conv all in the dark gray(SLY) and loved all of them. Took it as a sign that Sly the color I had planned to pick was the right one

1 - 2 of 2 Posts