Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy New Year to all our Jacksonville Roadsters Club friends and welcome to 2015. With that in mind, it is time for club members to plan events for the next six-months. Karen and I will host a Jacksonville Roadsters Club Planning Meeting at our house in Palm Coast on Saturday, January 10th, beginning at noon. This is a greet, meet and eat planning event. We ask that you please bring a side dish to share. Karen and I will provide the meat, flatware, plates and drinking cups. Also, please bring interesting ideas that the club can do in the next six-months. Our event attendance numbers have been running way down this past year. Consequently, part of the discussion will be devoted to our future as an organized Kappa Car Club. Please RSVP by Tuesday, January 6th. This allows me time to determine sufficient portions of the entrée. You can respond by E-mail [email protected] or by calling (386) 445-5346. Once I receive your RSVP, I will give you our address. Hope to see you in January.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Regional Event

My wife and I would be interested. We can not make the January 10th get together. There is an event in Lake Mary on Saturday February 7th which we will be at.

Alan
Any interest in a regional event? Sent you an email.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts