Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cooper send me a pm stating we should join in on this, and i couldn't agree more. I send them a PM asking if we can join in, so let's meet up in tampa and roll out to jacksonville and join them for the fun !!!

Jacksonville Roadsters November Run

OK, Kappa’s, are you ready to ride? The November Jacksonville Roadster’s Club event “Ozello Trail” ride is scheduled Saturday, November 10, 2012. The staging area is Sam’s Club parking lot at 3921 Southwest College Road (SR-200 South) in Ocala. Sam’s is located about ¼ mile West of I-75 Exit 350 on SR-200. It is on the right-hand side going west on SR-200. Please be at the staging area between 11:30AM and noon. At noon, we will motor the route until we reach the Gulf at the end of Ozello Trail (about 45 miles – map and directions provided at the staging area). We will lunch nearby at Peck’s Old Port Cove Restaurant. Reservations for the restaurant are set for 1:30PM. Following lunch, you are free to visit points of interest. Nearby in Homosassa are the Homosassa Butterfly Garden at 6991 West Cardinal Street and the Yulee Sugar Mill Ruins Historic State Park (plenty of signs for directions). In Crystal River is the Crystal River Archaeological State Park (signs for directions) which is a part of “The Trail of Florida’s Indian Heritage, Inc.” group to promote responsible site visitation and public education of Florida’s Indian heritage. Also, Crystal River has Copp Winery at 11 NE 4th Avenue featuring wines made from domestic and imported grapes. Please join us for a fun Saturday, November 10. 2012 for the Jacksonville Roadster’s Club’s “Ozello Trail” ride. RSVP Gene and Karen Smith at [email protected] or call (386) 931-2700 not later than Thursday, November 8th if you plan to attend.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Can you put us on an e-mail list?

If you have an e-mail list of activaties that you have would you put us on it? Just got my wife a 2009 Coupe and I have a 2007 GXP.:)

·
Registered
459 Posts
Actually the group will meet in OCALA, not Jacksonville and the run will be to Silver Springs, which is less than 2 hrs from the Tampa area.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Actually the group will meet in OCALA, not Jacksonville and the run will be to Silver Springs, which is less than 2 hrs from the Tampa area.
Better be fun :thumbs: Putting of an auto x for this. Where should we meet that saturday? Mean GXP-R where are you located in tampa? i just read that you are in tallahasse ( spelling ) . You would have to leave early to get there on time

·
Premium Member
267 Posts
All Kappa's are welcome to join us on any of our monthly outings. We are going to meet in Ocala at the Sam's Club on State Road 200, hope to see you there.

Ed Maroon
Jacksonville Roadsters

1 - 7 of 7 Posts