Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
4,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
now I know we all see way out wierd and cool stuff at the auto shows, but I think the Jeep Hurricane Concept takes the cake!!!

see this http://www.woodtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=2785359

Just saw it on a news story, d*mn things spins like a top, literaly stands in place, and spins, UNBELIEVABLE :jester

If anyone finds a video of this thing spinning, please post. It's a got to see!
I may have to trade in my ol' 4x4 :thumbs

·
Premium Member
554 Posts
It was on the Detroit news channel last night quit a cool thing. They had a special on the autoshow. Rolled out the sky in grand fashion.

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
Detroit Auto Show

The Shelby GR-1 in hand polished aluminum is also to drool over.

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
That Jeep is a bit of a freak if you ask me! Spinning in place is cool, but why the need for dual Hemi's? That would just be a gas mileage nightmare! :lol

·
4,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Fformula88 said:
That Jeep is a bit of a freak if you ask me! Spinning in place is cool, but why the need for dual Hemi's? That would just be a gas mileage nightmare! :lol
freak no doubt. you do know I was only kiddin' about selling my 4x4 for that freaky deaky. but it's something to see, that's for sure :crazy

did you actually see it spinning, it's hilarious :glol A must see

·
Registered
182 Posts
yeah that is really weird, but I do like the jeep gladiator concept. If that comes out I might just need to trade in my ranger for it.

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
Brian said:
yeah that is really weird, but I do like the jeep gladiator concept. If that comes out I might just need to trade in my ranger for it.
The first thing I thought of when I saw the Gladiator is that I was looking at the next Jeep Wrangler. I have a feeling it looks very close to what the Wrangler redesign due out next year will look like.

Apparently reaction to the Gladiator has been very good as well, and although DCX officially says it is not built on a platform of any other vehicle, it really may be built on the platform of the next Wrangler making it a strong production possibility. I'd like to see it hit market. I really like Jeeps (I have a Wrangler) and would love to see a pickup version in showrooms. I am sure they would sell a bunch!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts