Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just Curious are there any other Solstice owners/potential owners in South Jersey? I just don't want to wait till spring to ride in it....

·
Registered
218 Posts
The Mayor got his Sol a couple of weeks ago and we haven't heard from him since.

Guess he's got no time to post now, too busy driving :lol:

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah I realized that was there shortly after I posted.... sorry

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
Fformula88 said:
You may want to try asking over here in the Northeast regional forum. :thumbs:

http://www.solsticeforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34
Oh, come on Ff88, couldn't you just move the post over for him? He's obviously a newbie, and still learning the ropes.

BTW, jerzkid, I'm in Northwest NJ, still waiting for delivery of my car, which was completed the first week of October.

·
Registered
39 Posts
So. Jersey Owner wantabe

I'm in Burlington Co. I ordered in June from The Marlton Dealer. Cancelled order in Oct dealer is a skunk. Reordered from the Williamstown Dealer in Oct.
The jury is still out on him..

·
Registered
183 Posts
I saw 2 solstices within minutes of each other on 295 today. A light silver and I think a black one. It's nice to finally spot a few on the road. God they look great too.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
DeaconEd said:
I'm in Burlington Co. I ordered in June from The Marlton Dealer. Cancelled order in Oct dealer is a skunk. Reordered from the Williamstown Dealer in Oct.
The jury is still out on him..

Yeah Burns in Marlton really jumped at the chance to sell me one with a ton more than I wanted for a lot more than I wanted to pay.... did you buy chance order Agressive with damn near everything? If so then it was yours they tried to sell me.... I found Agresta Pontiac down in Turnersville to be the best ones yet.... I'm getting her at MSRP and I'm getting exactly what I want.... you can't beat that.... then again I havent been up to moorestown yet....

·
Premium Member
5,849 Posts
I'm from Union County but I won't see the car until Christmas. Gee, wonder if it'll come with that big red bow I always see on the Lexus commercials.

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
dengel said:
Oh, come on Ff88, couldn't you just move the post over for him? He's obviously a newbie, and still learning the ropes.
:brentil:

I figured, as a new member, it would be best to simply show him the local forum so he new it was there and available to use. Nobody ever learned anything by having someone else do the work for them. That is why I provided him a link to the local Northeat forum in my post.

Besides, who knows if all the NJ people are checking the local forums. He was sure to get more looks at the post in the General Sol forum.

Besides, I don't always have 6 hours to devote to going through the 1000 posts a day, moving each one that could go into a different forum over to a new forum, sending PM's to everyone who is trolling for trouble, then head over to Skyroadster and do the same over there (albiet with fewer posts). I like to devote time to my job, my family, my friends and other interests over the course of the day too. It's not like I am being paid, or do this as my job, or can spend 6 hours a day on the forum to handle every little issue.

Us mods do our best, and I think we have been doing a pretty good job of it. But we cannot be everywhere, to do everything, all of the ime.

I apologize, but I just find it discouraging to come back to this thread and find this criticism when I thought I had handled it ok.

:cuss: :brentil:

Anyway, I guess one of the other mods moved it over. :leaving:

·
Registered
22 Posts
I live in Cape May Court House, NJ...my car is 1232 and was due in 9/29. Still haven't seen it yet, but maybe soon.

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
I live in northwest NJ but am sometimes at Long Beach Island in spring and fall.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I think a springtime gathering in LBI would do the Sol a lot of Justice...... just a thought.... Plus nessa will be mine by then

·
Registered
242 Posts
We live near phila. on the pa. side. Our car is Cool with the ebony interior. It's beautiful, if you'd like to take a ride come on over. PM CDB or me. We used Faulkner Pontiac, they were great to us.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Respose to Jerzkid

I think you're right!!! I ordered an Agressive Red from Burns in June with everything including the kitchen sink. They wouldn't commit on price, anything from MSRP to 5K over. When it went 3000 they said 5K over was the price.
They also order their cars as stock TRE not customer orders SRE. Because of that the computer changed my order changing my interior from two tone to ebony and removed ABS(Critical on this type of car). They didn't tell me bye the bye. When I found out I tried to get them to correct the order and they blew me off. I have reordered from Agresta also. Has yours been "picked-up" yet? If not, you're probably one or two in line to be "picked-up", I'm number three. Did Burns try to get 10K over? That's what they're asking now!!
Good Luck, hope we all get the cars we want and get them before the first blizzard. I wonder if they tried to cut me out before I cancelled. When were you there?

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
That's exactly what burns wanted..... MSRP was 24,450. They wanted 29,500. Those guys are crazy. Did you get yours from Agresta out of their first allocation? If not I gotta keep my mouth shut so I can order on Thursday. Those guys are only allocated 3 for the second

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
Fformula88 said:
I apologize, but I just find it discouraging to come back to this thread and find this criticism when I thought I had handled it ok.

:cuss: :brentil:

Anyway, I guess one of the other mods moved it over. :leaving:
Uh, sorry, forgot to add the smiley. :blush: It was just meant to be some gentle teasing. ;) (I too am usually jumping on and off the forum throughout the work day while trying to do a job I get paid for, and I guess I shot that response off without "proof reading" it first, like I usually try to do).

You super mods all do a great job! Peace! :thumbs:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts