Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any Forum members in the Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas & Louisiana area who wish to join the Club and receive notices of events, etc. please PM me your e-mail address and I will forward a blank registration form to you for you to complete and return.

We had our first meet at Texas Motor Speedway on Nov. 12 with 10 attendees and had a great get-together over lunch with a little ride included. Check the threads for great pictures and reviews.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Southwest Solstice Club

Please forward an application for the Southwest Soltice Club. We just picked ours up today! Mysterious, everything except XM and OnStar.We live in Lewisville, Texas. Chuck and Char Kyle (The Solstice belongs to her!) My e-mail address is [email protected]. Thanks.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Congrats guys! I hope she lets you drive it a bit, you'll absolutely LOVE it.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Chuck and Char, late congrats. My wife got her Deep on 12/6 and we're loving it so far. I do have to beg for time! She let's me drive when we both take her out, though. Hope to see you on the road. We still haven't seen another Sol,yet, in the Dallas area. We're on the east side in Sachse. We have cruised by LV on the way to UNT to see our daughter.

·
Premium Member
2,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We Welcome Lagonia (VIN # 3705), Austin Tx. as the newest member of the Southwest Solstice Club.

You bring our membership up to 33! :party:

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Welcome and congrats on getting your car. I'm in Shady Shores and looking forward to seeing you at the next meet!

Oh yeah, got a call from the dealer and I went to 3000 on 12/13/05. Hoping for a late January delivery. Giz, I'm not changing my screen name cause I'm just too lazy....

·
Premium Member
2,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
[email protected] - please send me a PM. I tried to e-mail a current membership list to you and it came back undeliverable.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Congratulations, [email protected] or should I say [email protected]!! ;) ;)

Are you sure you are ready to share time with your Vette?? That was a good looking car you had at the Meet & Greet!! I hope it doesn't get jealous... :cool:

- bspate -

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Nah, the Sol is going to be my daily driver. The garage door doesn't even open on the Vette unless the sky is blue and the birds are singing. I'm not entirely sure that the windshield wipers even work. ;)

·
Registered
729 Posts
azote said:
hey i'm not getting the sol :( ..but i'm getting the sky and I would like to participate on your get togehers
I definitely think the Sky folks should join us in the get togethers and such.

I guess our club name should be the Southwest Kappa Club?? :willy:

Carlintexas is our fearless leader at the moment, so maybe he can make a judgement call on keeping it Solstice exclusive, or bringing in our fellow kappa platform brethren.

- bspate -

·
Registered
984 Posts
bspate said:
I definitely think the Sky folks should join us in the get togethers and such.

I guess our club name should be the Southwest Kappa Club?? :willy:

Carlintexas is our fearless leader at the moment, so maybe he can make a judgement call on keeping it Solstice exclusive, or bringing in our fellow kappa platform brethren.

- bspate -

I think your idea is great .... Southwest Kappa Club .... but I'll go with whatever the call might be ...

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
All... help me out on this one. I've been considering a rally stripe for my Sol... but can't find anywhere in San Antonio that does custom paint jobs. Does anyone know of a place... can anybody suggest someone? I might even go to Austin or Houston if the price/quality is right.

I hate going to auto places without a reference. Being in the military, I never get to establish a good relationship with a business and I feel like I can be going to the worst places in the entire city.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts