Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friends wife,a Sky fan,asked me today at the restaurant,she works at,how soon my SLOW-stice would be creeping into Western NY. :glol: Just drank my coffee and thought she nailed it with her words...SLOW-stice. :lol: :cool:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,691 Posts
javelin said:
Seems like GM is a joke?
Try'n to think up what GM means? AW!!!- Great Mystery !!!
Better than Fix Or Repair Daily, or worse yet Found, On Road, Dead
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
4,592 Posts
Ahhhhhhaaaahhhhhhhhaaa :glol:

And I thought the Cinderella Solstice was good, you guys are making this too easy for the competition........ :devil: :lol:

SLOW-stice

[Insert Troll emoticon here]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,213 Posts
GMC - Garage Mechanic's Companion
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,691 Posts
RODEO said:
Ahhhhhhaaaahhhhhhhhaaa :glol:

And I thought the Cinderella Solstice was good, you guys are making this too easy for the competition........ :devil: :lol:

SLOW-stice

[Insert Troll emoticon here]
Knowing you as we do we knew easy would be better than difficult for you. :jester:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,838 Posts
here are a few

HONDA
Had One, Never Did Again


MITSUBISHI
Manufactured In Taiwan Sold Under British Influence Shipped Here Incomplete


VW
Virtually Worthless
 

·
Sol Driving Member
Joined
·
2,597 Posts
SATCH said:
A friends wife,a Sky fan,asked me today at the restaurant,she works at,how soon my SLOW-stice would be creeping into Western NY. :glol: Just drank my coffee and thought she nailed it with her words...SLOW-stice. :lol: :cool:
Slow may be true, but I would bet you get your Solstice before she could get a Sky. Guess it is all in your perspective.

Matter of fact, how can you see the Sky without the Sol? :cool:
 

·
LOST SOL
Joined
·
4,675 Posts
RODEO said:
Ahhhhhhaaaahhhhhhhhaaa :glol:

And I thought the Cinderella Solstice was good, you guys are making this too easy for the competition........ :devil: :lol:

SLOW-stice

[Insert Troll emoticon here]
Mazda needs to make a Barbie MSM to compete with the Cinderella Solstice. :glol:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,691 Posts
MSG_McKee said:
Mazda needs to make a Barbie MSM to compete with the Cinderella Solstice. :glol:
There was/is a Barbie Miata, but sorry, no decals so it could be a Ken.
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
4,592 Posts

·
LOST SOL
Joined
·
4,675 Posts

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
4,592 Posts
MSG_McKee said:
I am Sol less ... do you have any openings on the MSM side. ;) :confused: :glol: ;)
Ah, again our numbers grow even stronger.............. :devil: :lol:

:glol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
157 Posts
FORD = Flip Over Read Directions / F**ked Over Repaired Dodge
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,849 Posts
An Aston Martin Wave

Barbie blows off the competition...
 

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top