Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have just finished doing my leather after the long hot ride to the Nationals and back. I use Auto Glynn leather cleaner and then the balm. While I was at the Nationals Joe was able to to do my E-Brake. I love it!!!!:thumbs:

Next up JPM Leather covered boomerang dash!:thumbs::willy::thumbs:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
454 Posts
Love in NS! Looks great with the DDM works armrest you had JPM do for you as well :) everything goes really great together :) Can't wait till I can have JPM do my interior :)

·
Premium Member
1,417 Posts
Looks fantastic!!!

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
Wow!!! :cool: Looks fantastic!!

And I definitely need your console armrest!! :willy:

·
Premium Member
1,281 Posts
it really does look awesome Gareth!

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Thank you everyone!!!! Kudos to Joe & Alex at JPM!:thumbs:

·
Premium Member
604 Posts
As usual Joe did a great job! :thumbs:
Those actually snap off real easy don't they? ;)
It would look real good with the Diamond stitched console Joe did for me.
(How's the security at the Niagara hotel you're staying at...lol?) :lol:

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think you meant to say Auto Glym
I stand corrected! You are right. Seems like a good product. It is 48 hours now since I did the leather clean and balm and she looks really good.:thumbs:

·
Premium Member
554 Posts
Rockin Gareth...Love it.:thumbs:

·
Registered
715 Posts
Dang, It looks gooood. Nice touch...

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Dang, It looks gooood. Nice touch...
Again, thank you. I am thrilled with it!:thumbs: Once Joe and Alex do my boomerang I might finally be done with my interior!:willy: I have to say that JPM leather work brings the interior of our cars to a higher level. There work can also be very functional. The door elbow pads and DDM centre console add comfort and I find the way my arm rests on the console makes shifting better.:thumbs:

·
Registered
612 Posts
Very nice... in all practicality though, does having an object in the cup holder (either front or back) interfere in the slightest with your ability to shift without contorting your arm around the soda can in the holder?

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Very nice... in all practicality though, does having an object in the cup holder (either front or back) interfere in the slightest with your ability to shift without contorting your arm around the soda can in the holder?
You can shift around it. You do have to contort around it. I use it as follows:
A) storing change
B) parking garage clicker etc
C) occasionally for a bottle of water.

My primary beverage holder is my replacement of the stock passenger cup holder with the Santana billet one through ASAP graphics.

To summarize I use the DDM console for storage of small items and I find shifting is better as you gain some height. It aslo in my opinion looks sweet!:thumbs:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts