Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am very new to this place(site) but I may be helpful to a few!! I was reffered to this site by a customer, (I sell pontiacs) who is anixously awaiting for his Sly ride that is to arrive very soon. My name is Mike Danielson. I work at Andy Mohr in Indianapolis, IN. We have in the past year built a new facility, size wise we have the second largest in the country. This has it's plus's and minus's. A good thing for most of you is the fact that we have lot's of incoming Solsti--lol(due to large allocation). To my disbelief we have already had orders declined. These will be available. The first came and went in three hours, after becoming available. To, needless to say, a very excited and lucky person. I have 27 incoming units, some of which will become available,(as the second one we recieved did) upon their arrival (unless this plan works and I sell them before they show up). I do know that word on our Mysterious available yesterday hit this site and we recived calls from as far away as Oregon!! Pretty cool to get that kind of response!! I'm not sure about posting the phone numbers and all of that is the right thing to do but as with most I have to make a living!!! :lol: (317)632-6300 NO WE DO NOT CHARGE OVER LIST ON FACTORY ORDERS!!! If you would like to secure an undelivered order please ask for me. I have only let one other person know that I am posting this and if you don't get me they will probally not have a clue what site or posting your reffering to. The other insider is the sales manager Chris Huston. I DO NOT plan to check this site frequently so calls will be the most successful in reaching me.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts