Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! My husband and I just purchased a black 06 base last night! It is crazy because we live in Ohio and it is about -11 here right now. We thought we would get a better deal now at the dealership, not sure if we did. ($10,600 before tax, 51k miles, leather and power)The car is beautiful and I am going to go crazy waiting for Spring. We both drive a lot for work so our everyday cars are fuel efficient and boring! This is going to be our fun car :) I'm sure we will have questions but for now I just wanted to introduce myself!

·
Registered
263 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I also have a mysterious (black) 06 solstice. You'll find great reliable advice from all the members!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Premium Member
4,262 Posts
Welcome you must be in southern Ohio because it was something like 20 below this morning in Columbia Station .One nice thing about the winters is that when the warm weather comes we can really appreciate and enjoy our cars good luck and enjoy the ride !

·
Registered
6,425 Posts
Welcome Ach! Now you just have to be patient, right? We bought our 07 Mysterious at the end of Feb 2012. You're going to have fun with this car!

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
Welcome. I too have a 2006, albeit a bit modified. Great car. DO NOT drive it in snow or on ice, unless you love the feel of the back end kicking out. If you still have the stock tires on it, (RSA's) think about making that your first upgrade. Also check to see if the rear diff has been serviced. If not - do a search and you'll see why I bring it up.

Enjoy !

·
Premium Member
880 Posts
Welcome to the forum
We've got fun n games
We've got all the info you want
We know all the names
We are the people who can find
All the mods that you may need
If you've got your money honey
We feed your disease
In the forum...
Welcome to the forum...
It's going to help you enjoy your car...
HYUGH!

·
Registered
433 Posts
Achaddock,

Congrats on the purchase! Can't wait to see you on the road.

Erica Tiffany
GM Customer Care

·
Premium Member
2,319 Posts
jeffgtx put it well...welcome and enjoy the ride.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Indeed welcome to the club, personally I like to call my 06 the "classic" model verse the term base but that's just me!

What better way to dive right into the club then consider coming to this years national event being held in the Poconos! You can learn about it over HERE

·
Registered
263 Posts
Indeed welcome to the club, personally I like to call my 06 the "classic" model verse the term base but that's just me
That's a good way to look at it. I've always referred to it as n/a myself, but some aren't n/a anymore ;)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.