Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just called my dealer and he said that I got one of the 1k cars. I was worried about this but he said that he got the call from GM confirming my order. He said all they have to do is call me and Im all set. Is this true? Am I guaranteed one of the cars now? He said I am....just checking

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Could be, that sounds about right...

At the request of our super moderator, Solsticeman, I posted up a FAQ that will help you make that determination: FAQ: How do I know if I got one of the 1st 1000? (Checklist & other info)
I will shortly add the click path posted up by Salamander, so watch for it to change in a momment. :cool:

The call to the dealer is one of the things that happens when you're in the "Pending" state. So far, so good, but check the FAQ and you'll have a better idea.

Congratulations! :cheers:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks....Also, the dealer never gave me a sheet with a time stamp or a VOM on it, should i go get that before Pontiac calls?

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
YES, VOM # needs to be associated with your EOP...

TheKid9173 said:
thanks....Also, the dealer never gave me a sheet with a time stamp or a VOM on it, should i go get that before Pontiac calls?
The section of the FAQ titled "Next Step" talks about that. I just updated it with more detailed information on that topic. :leaving:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts