Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Test driver just came in at the local dealer, so I passed by. I have to give pontiac props on design. There was a few problems encountered during the test drive: one of the back flaps showed evidence of it hitting/rubbing the top hinge when it is in the up position. Another thing was the trunk ajar bell would not go off and the light was on the display even though the truck was fully closed. Granted...this was probably one of the 1st ones ever made. Other than that, it had a real nice sound and everything seemed to be in the right place. They had a blue one there for sale...no waiting. I have to say that this was a real nice color and looked almost black in the shade. They were asking something like $3600 over MSRP. I think they have a nice car, but I'll wait until all the kinks are worked out and the engine has a little more umph. I also want to see all the fancy add-ons like navigation and heated seats. Until then, I'll keep wishing.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.