Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

Which Presidential Candidate do you plan on voting for?

• George Bush

Votes: 20 54.1%
  • John Kerry

Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Ralph Nader

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Not voting/voting for someone else

Votes: 5 13.5%

• Total voters
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I don't want to get into political rhetoric, or endless bantering about the election, but I was curious whether the forum is as equally diverse on the political front as it is on income, age, etc. Lets do an anonymous poll and find out. I'll wait to make my choice until we have a few responses. I am not afraid to say who I plan on voting for, but I'll save it for now.

PS, I'll include Nader, and not voting too just incase someone's plans for this November do not include throwing their support to Kerry or Bush.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
I see someone's already voted for Nader and was a little surprised. Just assumed this was a "Car Guy (and Girl)" sort of crowd and he wouldn't appeal that much to them. I hope that, although the Solstice has rear wheel drive and independent rear suspension, the front engine makes it safe (from government regulations). :rolleyes

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
AeroDave said:
You need to add "Undecided yet".
Sorry about that. I should have thought of that when I did the post. I do not see a way for me to add a category to the poll at this point so I guess it just won't get added. Maybe anyone undecided can consider Not voting/voting for someone else to also include "undecided" :D

·
Premium Member
554 Posts
Not being an American I don't get to vote. But might include who we might prefer from our perspective, after all our economies are definitely entwined :grouphug

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
roadster said:
LOL, that is a great cartoon, isn't it? I laughed like crazy when I first heard it! They should be running that on TV! Its way better than the usual political adds that are running all over the place (and might be just as truthful too!)

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
wezzrocks said:
How did you make that pole, I've tried and ended up ith nothing?
Here is how to create a poll thread:

1: Start a new thread (click on "new thread")

2: Fill in the name of your thread and body of your text as you usually do. Next, look in the last section on the page titled "Additional Options." There is box labelled "Post a Poll" with an empty check box followed by "yes, post a poll with this thread". If you want a poll, click on the box and make sure there is a check mark in it. Also be sure to type in the number of poll options you want.

3: Click on "Submit new thread." You will then be taken to the Post a Poll page. You can type in your poll question, response options, and some other customizing features. Click "Submit new poll" when your done, and you should be all set!

·
Registered
600 Posts
Hopefully whoever gets elected won't stop production of civilian vehicles and put Hummers on every production line. Just another box. :crazy

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
mikefred1952 said:
Hopefully whoever gets elected won't stop production of civilian vehicles and put Hummers on every production line. Just another box. :crazy
I don't know, I live in Oakland CA, and I could use an armored Hummer every now and then! I wish some one would come and liberate us, we have an insurgency right here! :lol

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
mikefred1952 said:
The H2 is just another box. The H1, well it is one hell of a box! :lol

·
Registered
73 Posts
AeroDave said:
I don't know, I live in Oakland CA, and I could use an armored Hummer every now and then! I wish some one would come and liberate us, we have an insurgency right here! :lol
:glol To funny! Now that the band on automatic weapons has been lifted we could send in a team to break you out! :jester

·
Registered
281 Posts
Road Trip said:
:glol To funny! Now that the band on automatic weapons has been lifted we could send in a team to break you out! :jester
theres been no lifting of any ban on automatic weapons. :) and, they arent banned per se, you can legally own them with the proper FFL.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts