Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
10-13k backorders, and here I sit just waiting to actually see one. Well actually one of each color, so I can make a decision. Hesitation, the root of all evil.

On the bright side they should be back to MSRP by the time I can get one, and maybe I can even use my participating GM supplier discount. For the last five months all the local dealers tell me that it is there choice to participate or not in the discount and they choose not to on the Solstice.

Any one know how many have been allocated to the Washington Baltimore area?

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Two at my dealership

Critterman said:
10-13k backorders, and here I sit just waiting to actually see one. Well actually one of each color, so I can make a decision. Hesitation, the root of all evil.

On the bright side they should be back to MSRP by the time I can get one, and maybe I can even use my participating GM supplier discount. For the last five months all the local dealers tell me that it is there choice to participate or not in the discount and they choose not to on the Solstice.

Any one know how many have been allocated to the Washington Baltimore area?
My dealership, Fox in Laurel, got two First 1K cars. I believe the other one is Sly, and apparently will arrive after mine (next 10 days maybe?). :skep:

There are at least two others in Maryland, one in Cumberland. Welcome to the Forum!!

·
Registered
90 Posts
I'm not a prolific poster here, but hey, welcome to the forum critterman! There is much, much info for you here. Welcome to the cult.

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
SolsticeWaiting said:
My dealership, Fox in Laurel, got two First 1K cars. I believe the other one is Sly, and apparently will arrive after mine (next 10 days maybe?). :skep:

There are at least two others in Maryland, one in Cumberland. Welcome to the Forum!!
I stopped by Fox last week and they said they were expecting delivery in about two weeks or so, I guess they must have been talking about yours. Will have to see if I can find out when it is coming in so I can take a look at it before you run the wheels off of it. :)

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Critterman said:
I stopped by Fox last week and they said they were expecting delivery in about two weeks or so, I guess they must have been talking about yours. Will have to see if I can find out when it is coming in so I can take a look at it before you run the wheels off of it. :)
Actually, I'm probably going to have a "Show & Tell" day for the dealership - they've been good to me and quite tolerant of my obsession.

Run the wheels off? Nah, not me - I'm gonna baby this car like no other I've ever had! :thumbs:

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SolsticeWaiting said:
Actually, I'm probably going to have a "Show & Tell" day for the dealership - they've been good to me and quite tolerant of my obsession.

Run the wheels off? Nah, not me - I'm gonna baby this car like no other I've ever had! :thumbs:
PM me who you have been working with there and I will go talk to him after I have a look at the car. I will have to dig out the card of the guy I've been talking too (have it at work)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts