Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,
I just picked up my 2007 GXP (Deep) with 10,000 miles the other day. I have been lurking round the forums, but decided to do an intro thread.

This is my first kappa, but not my first Pontiac re-brand. The GXP was bought to allow our 2006 GTO live her days in the garage and take over my daily driving needs.

As for the Solstice, she is Deep with the black interior, 18 inch wheels, manual transmission, and monsoon audio. As of right now, she is bone stock.

And for the real reason you clicked, the pictures:

So far, we love the car and are looking forward to learning more and doing a bit of modifying.

·
Premium Member
3,922 Posts
wow -only 10k miles - nice find !

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
Congrats and welcome! Your ride looks great! :cool:

·
Registered
346 Posts
Beautiful car looks great just got my 07 a few months ago and I also enjoy it.You do the same.

2007 GXP
Mysterious Black
Manual Tranny
Moonson Audio
Contivertable
MagnaFlow Catback
Metal pedals and foot rest
insulated roof panel
20K miles
soon to come trifecta mod

·
Registered
257 Posts
Cool find. Nice looking car. I just purchased a low miles '07 Solstice GXP last month too. I should introduce it to the site as well. It has been an absolute blast to drive so far.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Very nice... I have a 2008 GXP on it's way from Tennessee. Black, auto only 17,000 miles. I sold a 1967 triple black GTO convertible 4 speed in February. had it for 11 years, and thought it was time to part with it. never thought I would have that much fun again until I test drove a 2009 GXP two week ago. You still can't wipe the smile from my face!!! Any advice from anyone on what to expect from this new aquisition?

·
Registered
311 Posts
Congratulations, it's funny, I bought my deep as a daily driver to keep the miles off my other car, then I had to get another daily driver to keep the miles off my Gxp because I love this car just as much :)

·
Registered
28 Posts
welcome and congrats! Enjoy, love the color and 5speed (of course)...;)

·
Registered
221 Posts
Very nice... I have a 2008 GXP on it's way from Tennessee. Black, auto only 17,000 miles. I sold a 1967 triple black GTO convertible 4 speed in February. had it for 11 years, and thought it was time to part with it. never thought I would have that much fun again until I test drove a 2009 GXP two week ago. You still can't wipe the smile from my face!!! Any advice from anyone on what to expect from this new aquisition?
SO, you had a 67 goat and sold it? Sorry to hear that. I still have my 67. One of my favorite views, is look across the garage and my GXP parked next to its' grandad my 67 goat. That's a view that few people ever see and I get to see it everyday.:thumbs:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts