Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just recieved my order number it is JHZC2S, the dealership told me that it was code 3400. I would like to keep track of the order status with out continually bothering the dealer, is there any way of doing this on my own.
Myserious black with ebony leather and 18 inch wheels and upgraded stereo I CAN HARDLY WAIT. No onstar or smokers pkg. Thanks in advance for your help.
Jason Wells
AKA Dnjsdad

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Dnjsdad said:
I just recieved my order number it is JHZC2S, the dealership told me that it was code 3400. I would like to keep track of the order status with out continually bothering the dealer, is there any way of doing this on my own.
Myserious black with ebony leather and 18 inch wheels and upgraded stereo I CAN HARDLY WAIT. No onstar or smokers pkg. Thanks in advance for your help.
Jason Wells
AKA Dnjsdad
Short answer-No.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Dnjsdad said:
Jason Wells
AKA Dnjsdad

send this info to my email below, I will check it for you.....but you will be in line with everyone else....

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
cadillacricket said:
send this info to my email below, I will check it for you.....but you will be in line with everyone else....
Sorry, I forgot about you, Cricket. And I think of you every day at school because we have a cricket infestation and I'm having to smash the little critters in my TV studio/classroom every day (they are a real problem when they get into electronic equipment en masse). It's hard for me to smash them now because I'm thinking of you! But we will order special Cricket protection for you! :D

·
Registered
976 Posts
Editguy said:
Sorry, I forgot about you, Cricket. And I think of you every day at school because we have a cricket infestation and I'm having to smash the little critters in my TV studio/classroom every day (they are a real problem when they get into electronic equipment en masse). It's hard for me to smash them now because I'm thinking of you! But we will order special Cricket protection for you! :D

Yeah I always steer clear of the Bug Zappers at Wal-Mart!!!!! And the Raid!

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
cadillacricket said:
Yeah I always steer clear of the Bug Zappers at Wal-Mart!!!!! And the Raid!
:glol: :glol: :glol: I think that's a wise move!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Edit and Cricket, Cricket I will be sending you the information ASAP. Thanks for being willing to help.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Dnjsdad said:
Thanks Edit and Cricket, Cricket I will be sending you the information ASAP. Thanks for being willing to help.

Just remember as I said before, you are in line with about 1400 other people. Be patient with me. And of course you are welcome.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts