Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Member of the 1st 1k club but just don't see any movement on my car yet. The color is Cool Silver and it does'nt seem like any have come down the food chain yet! I know that people on the waiting list don't what to hear it, But if it is this agonizing for us I can't even imagine what it is going to be for you guys Call my dealer he knows nothing and now he won't even call to update if there is any. Inguess needed to vent But you see the people that are trying to sell them already and you don't have yours yet it is frustrating. :cool:

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
Hang in there. A lot of us have a good wait ahead. No "Aggressive" yet or even movement in the system, either. Pop a cold one and chill. It'll be there soon.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Actually, I think it is harder on you guys precisely because it is so close. Most of us are still months away, so the whole thing isn't real yet. I am sure we will be twitchy as soon as our dealer let's us know we have a VIN or TPW or some such.

I saw a preprod Cool last week. Look's great even on a cloudy day. :thumbs:

·
Registered
214 Posts
I've got a "cool" coming and my dealer showed me a print out last week that my production date was 8/10/05. I think they've located the cool paint. At least I hope so. I'm going to check again tomorrow evening to see if it really was produced that date.

·
Registered
215 Posts
GMlinedog hasn't seen any cools come down the pipe yet but he told me that as soon as he sees them he will let us know. The end is near or is it just the beginning? :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,849 Posts
With all the hype surrounding this car on the front end, you'd think they would have provided a "walk through the process" for the 1st 1,000 buyers using a website tech service all the way down the line.
It's absolutely archaic how we have to hunt & gather information. :brentil:

·
Registered
245 Posts
solli4me said:
With all the hype surrounding this car on the front end, you'd think they would have provided a "walk through the process" for the 1st 1,000 buyers using a website tech service all the way down the line.
It's absolutely archaic how we have to hunt & gather information. :brentil:
why only for the first 1000? what kind of crap is that... you first 1000's are not the only people in the world. :rant: i hope that you all remember that is all. :cool:

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
solkool said:
GMlinedog hasn't seen any cools come down the pipe yet but he told me that as soon as he sees them he will let us know. The end is near or is it just the beginning? :lol:
He said this Thursday on another thread.:thumbs:

·
Registered
670 Posts
Have hope!

Ours is Aggresive and it has started the process. Start date was 8/10 and cadillaccricket says that means they are pulling the parts to build. Should be on assembly line in a week or two. If you would like information and have your VOM#, send it to [email protected] and he will probably be able to tell you more about yours. By the way cadillaccricket, you didn't own a Plymouth Cricket back in the early 70's, did ya? I had one - what a nighmare! Thanks again! :cool:

·
Premium Member
5,849 Posts
why only for the first 1000? what kind of crap is that... you first 1000's are not the only people in the world. i hope that you all remember that is all.
I'm not a 1st, 1000 :jester: 316. I guess I should have injected a qualifying participle to indicate a new direction of thought.

how's this: It's absolutely archaic how we all have to hunt & gather information.

·
Registered
182 Posts
injunnuity said:
Member of the 1st 1k club but just don't see any movement on my car yet. The color is Cool Silver and it does'nt seem like any have come down the food chain yet! I know that people on the waiting list don't what to hear it, But if it is this agonizing for us I can't even imagine what it is going to be for you guys Call my dealer he knows nothing and now he won't even call to update if there is any. Inguess needed to vent But you see the people that are trying to sell them already and you don't have yours yet it is frustrating. :cool:

It can't get worse....so cheer up!

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
event code

I received code 3000 9:00 AM today I am high on waitlist. Mine is red. A 1st 1000 at my dealer also received a code 3000. It is white. My order went in before the two 1000. But know reference was included. The black 1st 1000 will be here on 8-22. Sioux City Iowa.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Our's is also Cool & we're still waiting!

I realize that 1000 cars cannot be built over-night & yes I want the car to be built well.

That said, we live in West Virginia & as September approaches, so does rainy & cooler weather. In our state, we've had freezing cold temperatures & snow during the first week of October. Do I really need to point out that it would not be fun to receive a brand new convertible in weather like that?

I WANT MY CAR! :mad: :banghead: :willy: :devil: :( :cuss: :cuss:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts