Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So far I'm leaning to white, loved understament in the 348 but with th curvs, will it look good.

I was through Delaware a few weeks ago and saw a Cool one on 95, verrrry cool too.
Has anyone seen a white one?

I ordered all the packages (no fumar) and polished wheels, AC and clickers.. these things are so inexpensive, why not.

I just ordered and the dealer is placing the orders thursday 7/15. Gotta decide before then. He told to me to expect it to look good in the snow, when are they expected if your 3of4 at your dealer? (one guy is a F1000) .

·
Registered
763 Posts
well since one is 1st 1000 that doesnt count toward his allotment so you are actually 2 in the allotment so, probably during the winter.

·
Premium Member
10,475 Posts

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
I think white's not a bad choice. Easy to maintain and it's easy to stripe. Every color goes with white. I don't think I could keep it plain white for long, it begs to be striped.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm thinking either wide stripes (but its a bit too curvy..) or even better two tone. Have the lower half of the sides painted watermellon, mint or even light yellow.. like an early 3000 , 63 'vett or nash. might be cool. I'll need a photo to play with the look. Don't want to make it look like a sherbert.
Wish I could get a red interior.

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
SeaBayR said:
I'm thinking either wide stripes (but its a bit too curvy..) or even better two tone. Have the lower half of the sides painted watermellon, mint or even light yellow.. like an early 3000 , 63 'vett or nash. might be cool. I'll need a photo to play with the look. Don't want to make it look like a sherbert.
Wish I could get a red interior.
I'm having a tough time visualizing a two tone color scheme. I think I'd stick to stripes on the hood and rear deck, and if you want more color, add stripes to the rocker panels. But hey, get out photoshop and try it all!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts