Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
VIN 497 here in Memphis. My dealer just called and said come quick!! Went to the dealer and they had a preproduction green with everything including XM. The Zone manager was driving thru and we had 5 minutes with it. Even with a few minor fit issues (hood) it was still perfect!! Just as good as the Concept-just as exciting to see. Don't worry about all these things you read about problems etc. You will simply want your car!!

·
Registered
85 Posts
There's no doubt that I want my car!!! I'm about at my wit's end waiting. I'm doing everything I can not to go postal.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Live, work and ordered my #4 of 1st allocation from Memphis dealer...which dealer you talking with? Please :(

·
Registered
363 Posts
gvoeller said:
VIN 497 here in Memphis. My dealer just called and said come quick!! Went to the dealer and they had a preproduction green with everything including XM. The Zone manager was driving thru and we had 5 minutes with it. Even with a few minor fit issues (hood) it was still perfect!! Just as good as the Concept-just as exciting to see. Don't worry about all these things you read about problems etc. You will simply want your car!!
I am 6 foot 5 and wonder if you think I will be comfortable in mine when it comes?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dobbs Pontiac on Mendenhall had the car for just a few minutes. The guy said he was going to try to bring it back. Call and ask for Steve. He is very helpful, honest and been great to work with. He is a manager.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Thanks

I called them and the car is gone. There are several more due in shortly and they will call me when they arrive to take a look at.

Thanks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts