Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On the way back from dropping my grandson off at daycare, I saw a red Solstice heading for Milford Proving Grounds. It was still dark, and I was turning onto the road he was turning off of, but in that short glimpse of the Solstice, I have ruled out the red as a color for me. Granted it was dirty from the Michigan roads, but I prefer the metallic reds and this was not metallic. The top appeared to fit fairly well, with the wings being not too noticable. It had camo taping on it (black and white stripes running diagonally along the sides) and I couldn't tell if the wheels were bright finished or not.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know, I was driving my daughter's van, and she doesn't understand that you need to be carrying a camera at all times.....

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
brentil said:
Awesome spotting. I think this is the first spotting of a red Solstice I believe?
I think someone in Delaware mentioned they saw a red one sitting outside of the factory a few weeks ago. Maybe it’s a pre-production car being used to finalize suspension tuning and other details.

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
red

I think Ff88 will agree that red can be IT. Most of new reds on cars like the GTO and SSR are not metallic but they have a nice deep reflective shine - if you can keep 'em clean!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts