Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been on this site for awhile and have never formally introduced myself .So here goes I'm a retired AT&T troubleshooter who loves cars I currently have in my garage and barn first and foremost my Solstice /81 Corvette/2011 Mazda 3 w/sport pkg./2004 Crown Victoria P71 (unmarked Federal Marshal car) 98 4x4 Silverado/98 custom GMC van to haul our 4 South African Boerboels around in and I am trying to work a deal on a 94 Buick Roadmaster wagon on as we speak .My inventory changes with the exception of the Solstice this is one car I will never sell .I have owned over 70 cars and countless bikes and the one lesson I learned is that when something special comes along keep it! My handle "Sting Ya" is the personalized plate I have on my Solstice.Just want to say hello and thanks to all the members for all the info and help I get from this site" Wojtek"

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
I would say welcome, but since you've been around here longer than me, I'll just say nice to meet you...:yesnod:;)

Nice looking Sol from what I can tell in your avatar...love the classic color combo. Quite a car collection you've got there. I was looking at a retired trooper Crown Vic myself, but I remembered how uncomfortable those backseats were...umm....nevermind...:leaving:

I admit...had to look up Boerboel. I'm a little familiar with Mastiffs....great dogs! :cool:

·
Premium Member
3,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Rob : Yes thanks for asking I ended up getting a Hann stage 2 turbo system should get it this week they were waiting on the parts to get back from the ceramic coating people .Hopefully will have it on the car and running by the end of the month.I'm also doing a lot of underhood detailing finishing off with some more billet hose clamps and replacing all the bolts with stainless allen heads and some other tricks as I go on.

·
Premium Member
2,319 Posts
Great to know you! Keep permagrinning and the mods' cost won't hurt much..........

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Does the Buick wagon you're trying to get have the 4.3 V8 (L99) in it? Still see a few of those wagons running around. Last time I was visiting your area, seems to me a guy in Parma or Middleburg has a few of those wagons.

·
Premium Member
3,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The one I'm looking at is in Parma it's from an estate of a 93 year old man who died recently he was the original owner and it has 42000 miles on it .It has the LT1 motor in it basically a corvette 350 without the aluminum heads and a different camshaft ,my last one was a 92 and it had a 5.7 (350) . When they changed the body in 91 they came with a 305 and some early 92's also had this motor. I think I know the guy you are talking about he lives in North Royalton and I sold my last wagon the 92 to his Dad.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts