Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just talked to pontiac suport, I went to code 4000 available to ship. Not to much longer I hope.

:willy: :willy:

zz in CT.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
401 Posts
I have been 4000 since Sept 1, still there as of today, no word when it will be shipped.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
269 Posts
CanSol

deluke said:
I just talked to pontiac suport, I went to code 4000 available to ship. Not to much longer I hope.

:willy: :willy:

zz in CT.
Same thing here, I went code 4000 on 09/03 but no sign of the car.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
CanSol said:
Same thing here, I went code 4000 on 09/03 but no sign of the car.
Potfh and cansol are you first 1000? all but a few of those are on there way. If not first 1000 don't know how you can be 4000 back 9/3 they just about started making zz,fm's,first allocation around the 4th of sept.But who knows with GM. I'm just glad mine should be going by truck not train it's only about 6 hrs away.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
401 Posts
deluke said:
Potfh and cansol are you first 1000? all but a few of those are on there way. If not first 1000 don't know how you can be 4000 back 9/3 they just about started making zz,fm's,first allocation around the 4th of sept.But who knows with GM. I'm just glad mine should be going by truck not train it's only about 6 hrs away.
Yes fisrt 1000 vin 507, manufactured on 8-19
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
269 Posts
CanSol

deluke said:
Potfh and cansol are you first 1000? all but a few of those are on there way. If not first 1000 don't know how you can be 4000 back 9/3 they just about started making zz,fm's,first allocation around the 4th of sept.But who knows with GM. I'm just glad mine should be going by truck not train it's only about 6 hrs away.

Not 1st 1K, however, I received a call from my dealer back on the 3rd to say that it had been built and released to carrier.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,293 Posts
I went 4105 (invoiced, ready to ship) before Sept. 1 - still no sign of it! :brentil:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
CanSol said:
Not 1st 1K, however, I received a call from my dealer back on the 3rd to say that it had been built and released to carrier.
GM sales rep told me the fm's zz's and some reg. allocation won't go out untill n1st or 2nd week of October. But she also said they might ship a little early check last few days of Sept.
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top