Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

101 - 102 of 102 Posts

·
AKA SolWhat?
10,403 Posts
Neither car was made in huge numbers to compare with the MGB (500,000 plus) and Miata (almost a million), but it is still a healthy number..
Miata production passed 1,000,000 during 2016, and I haven't seen production numbers posted since then.

:dunno:

·
Registered
498 Posts
so..where are all the after market sols parts? head lights? tail lights? yes there are some glass parts, a few performance parts, where a good header? but I sure hope some aftermarket company hops on board as decides to make some parts for all of us. I just put a set of new after market black out head lights on my wifes honda element witch had a 3 or 4 year longer run than the solstice, about $100 for a pair...vs about $240 each for my car. som ting wong....and mine are made in korea. any body have a good connections to korea???
I WAS ACCTULY LOOKING AT THE NEW MEOTA!!!as in ME OTA GET ONE OF THOSE!!! then I saw the price tag....and remember that solstice I had seen a few times and some skys buzzing around, and the red coupe in town Ive seen 2 times ...then I saw the price tag on coupes.......and that money was burning a hole in my pocket, wife said we dont need a truck..... now she dosent remember saying that...and does not like my car..and i dont care.it's mine, she will never drive it !!( my choice).

101 - 102 of 102 Posts