Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you live in North Carolina's Triangle area? Well, even if you don't if you feel like coming we're not going to stop ya'.

Maybe you’ve heard of cars and coffee, but now we have Kappaccino. Get in your favorite GM 2-seater and drive over to Kappaccino, a gathering of driving enthusiasts where proud owners from the Triangle area and beyond meet to talk cars and have some breakfast, a cappuccino, or just a cup of regular joe.

And it's all free, minus the drink of course. I hope to see you there.

Date: Last Saturday of the month
Time: 9:00AM
Place: Brigs at the Village, Tryon Village Shopping Center, 1040 Tryon Village Drive, Cary

Here is the exact address for all of you GPS fiends... 1040 Tryon Village Dr Ste 604, Cary, NC 27518

Weekend Forcast

:thumbs:

·
Premium Member
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Time flies when you're having fun. This month's Kappaccino meet snuck up on me before I knew it. I hope everyone enjoyed the Summer Solstice with some top down driving. I know this coming Saturday is supposed to be our monthly gathering, but I don't think I'm going to be able to make it out this month. I hope some of you will carry on and have a cup of joe for me.

·
Premium Member
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Fall Cruise

I was thinking about putting together a fall cruise for the end of the month. We haven't really been able to get out on a cruise this season due to various reasons. Our meet falls on the 24th this time around. Would you be interested in attending? If so, would you be interested in a full day trip or something closer to home? Childress Vineyards in Lexington is one idea that was mentioned. If you have a suggestion let's hear it. There is a poll up over on the Facebook page, please chime in here or there. Either way I hope you can make it.

·
Premium Member
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
January Kappaccino!

Happy New Year everyone. With Christmas and the winter Solstice behind us, and although we've been feeling winter's frigid grasp the last few days, its going to be 70 degrees on Friday. Who knows what the end of the month will bring. Are we ready for another Kappaccino? You bet!

Here is a link to our Facebook event if you'd like to join us. January Kappaccino! :driving:

·
Premium Member
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Is anyone still here?

If you're interested, we still meet monthly, same time, same place. This month we're aiming for a winery tour in addition to the regular meet so come on out and join us. :thumbs:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts