Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

161 - 180 of 181 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Hey Guys!

Anybody going to the meet Saturday? I should be able to make it.

Did any of you get a Kappa present from Santa? ;) I did get my personalized plate. :thumbs:

Rusty

·
Premium Member
2,319 Posts
Thanks for the heads up M2r! I'll check the schedule...

·
Registered
314 Posts
Figures I volunteered to work Saturday... Oh well maybe next month...

·
Registered
127 Posts
:lol:...........mine too. I plan on doing a quick wash after work. ;)

Rusty

·
Premium Member
339 Posts
Will try to make it, but have plans for 10:30 so might not be there long. Barzie is out of town this weekend so he will not be able to make it.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I'm ok with Starbucks or whatever.

Well Vin looks like my car will stay filthy. :mad: They cut the water off and take the hose up at the carwash area during the winter here at my apartments. :banghead: I asked the maintenance guy if he would cut it on for me but he said no because he would have to do it for everyone. :rolleyes:

Rusty

·
Premium Member
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #170
I'm ok with Starbucks or whatever.

Well Vin looks like my car will stay filthy. :mad: They cut the water off and take the hose up at the carwash area during the winter here at my apartments. :banghead: I asked the maintenance guy if he would cut it on for me but he said no because he would have to do it for everyone. :rolleyes:

Rusty
I ran mine through the touchless wash last night, it's a little cleaner.

For anyone who doesn't already know all the relevant meet info is here: http://www.solsticeforum.com/forum/f35/kappaccino-raleigh-63858/#post966922

See you in about an hour...

Vin

·
Premium Member
339 Posts
Sorry all I could not make it, had to work this morning. Maybe next time.

·
Registered
127 Posts
It'd be great to see you Duck and Stuart. :thumbs: It is a early start for you guys to get there......real early. :lol:

Rusty

·
Premium Member
2,319 Posts
Dang...found myself at Brier Creek! Somehow got the idea we were meeting there...bunch of porches lined up across from B&N, but no kappas.......

·
Premium Member
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #176
Anyone have any plans for Datona 500 this year? What do you think of trying to have some type of get together for the race for this month's Kappaccino?

·
Premium Member
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #177
Anyone have any plans for Datona 500 this year? What do you think of trying to have some type of get together for the race for this month's Kappaccino?
Hmmm... no reply, perhaps not then. Oh well it was just a thought.

Vin

·
Premium Member
339 Posts
Sounds like a good idea, but i am in class that weekend :( Hope you can get something worked out :thumbs:

161 - 180 of 181 Posts