Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

21 - 40 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Hmmm. I will have the same problem when mine comes then. How did you adjust it?

·
Administrator
9,206 Posts
got mine - thanks.

One thing to note - I have a car that has the seat adjuster on the
left side of the driver's seat.
So, as is, the device would not go into the driver's seat.
It seems that the seat pocket has less depth at the far left end of the seat.

But a minor adjustment to the device solved the problem.
sirwm ... could you post up your 'minor adjustment'? I've got one that will need to be 'modified'.

TIA!

·
Registered
7 Posts
I am trying to purchase 1, but no matter which link I click on it is ordering 2. Is there an issue with the link or am I missing something?

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
O.K., I've got it fixed now, but I had to give up centering the buttons for some freaky reason. Everytime i tried, googlepages would strip the </form> command from the second button. I don't know why the first button started with the 2 ea thing. The code for the buttons was different. Oh well, chalk it up to googlepages still being 'beta' I guess.

If ANYONE only wanted one and got two, just let me know here or with a PM and I will gladly refund you the difference.

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
I imagine Steve's new ride, arriving sometime soon :thumbs:, will have the seat height adjuster.

Maybe we can make a different one for the newer left side seats.

·
Premium Member
3,664 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
Sorry you had to 'adjust'.:brentil:

Both Hal & I have earlier Envious units and haven't have any experience with the height adjustment.

Enjoy your KWAD :thumbs:(KappaKrapKontainerKorral)

Steve
:cool:

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
You're a frakin' genius!!

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Steve, (Solnut) will have these available at Mecca III if anyone would like to buy one without paying shipping. Comes with free install too.. :lol:

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Hey, when are you guys gonna put out some more Krap?

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Hey, when are you guys gonna put out some more Krap?
Always scheming.. :cool:

I've got the KappaKrap Squeeky Deek ready to go, just need to make up some stock and put it on the site.

Steve is working on a modified Kwad K for seats with height adjustment.

And I'm still searching for a special piece of flatwire for my masterpiece, just can't find a place to buy it. :cryin:

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Always scheming.. :cool:

I've got the KappaKrap Squeeky Deek ready to go, just need to make up some stock and put it on the site.

Steve is working on a modified Kwad K for seats with height adjustment.

And I'm still searching for a special piece of flatwire for my masterpiece, just can't find a place to buy it. :cryin:
Sounds good (if I knew what any of those things were). :lol:

·
Registered
252 Posts
Awesome idea!! Ordered my two already. Hoping that "adjustment" won't be too hard to do, without screwing it up.

Can't wait to see what other Krap you come up with. My kappa kar's gonna be full of krap I am sure.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Hal - Remember to bring the 2nd QuadK to Denver for me since I am getting the 2 KappaKrap Kontainers. :D

Thanks!

21 - 40 of 58 Posts