Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi! I'm new...I would really like to buy a pair of these, but I can't get the website link to work when I go to make a purchase. Can anyone help me out? I bought my 07 Solstace yesterday and the cup holder broke on the way home!

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Hi! I'm new...I would really like to buy a pair of these, but I can't get the website link to work when I go to make a purchase. Can anyone help me out? I bought my 07 Solstace yesterday and the cup holder broke on the way home!
I'm sure they'll get that fixed shortly...

It is quite clever.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I tried too and it did not work for me. Great idea. I want one. I have never seen these on the Sky side. Might want to put them there after I get mine.

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Sorry for the problem guys. Google decided to migrate my site from Google pages to 'Google Sites', and it screwed up everything.

I now have the buttons working again and am trying to fix the screwed up layout and colors too.

Hal

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #50

·
Registered
25 Posts
This is an old thread. During a cross country trip recently, I realized that my wife and I needed a place to keep our 32oz Gatoraid bottles. Then I remembered the KappaKrap Korral. The passenger side one offered seems like it should work just fine for the passenger but I was wondering if there is a version specifically made to fit on the drivers RH side against the driveline tunnel or if the passenger side one can be modified to fit on the drivers RH side of the seat? I found the KappaKrapKorral website but did not see any contact information so that I could contact them directly. Does anyone know? Thanks!

Mark in INdiana

·
Registered
1 Posts
are these still for sale??

If these are still for sale somewhere out there I would love to purchase one. Any help would be appreciated!

·
Registered
746 Posts
Again, PM AztexRPurty and/or SolNut.

If you come to the meet in Asheville, they may have some with them.

BTW, I use mine all the time and it works well!

·
Premium Member
604 Posts
Seeing as how the site is no longer active, do you have some pics of this?

Sent from my GT-P1000R using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Premium Member
604 Posts
41 - 58 of 58 Posts