Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone who did the survey should get one and I just got mine. I'm really excited to order from this company. They seem very personal.

And Lillie's a babe! ;)

·
Registered
397 Posts
Got mine too - thanks for the newsletter Neil!! Looking forward to seeing your products. The photoshopped grill is just what I'm looking for - can't wait!!
....ummm, now if I only had my car....umm :mad:

Oh yeah, Nice to put a face with a name too Lillie ;)

·
Registered
397 Posts
Oh, I forgot to ask...
Will you guys have a storefront or will you be strictly internet sales?
I only ask 'cause I'm in PB (San Diego) :cool: and I'd love to come up and see y'all once you're up and running.
Thanks again!!

G

·
I received it, and am excited about aftermarket products also. I hope that someone (Diablo, SuperChips) will release a programmer for the Solstice so I can squeeze some better HP and Torque numbers out.

Given the low ride height of the Solstice, I seriously doubt I will be going for lowering springs. I would never be able to get it in my driveway. :lol:

·
Registered
199 Posts
Fortimir said:
Anyone who did the survey should get one and I just got mine. I'm really excited to order from this company. They seem very personal.

And Lillie's a babe! ;)

:agree:

Looking forward to order from these guys too once once I get my car whenever that happens...hopefully by 2010!! :lol:

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
Man, I didn't get an email for some reason. Checked my spam filters and it's not in there either. Can you guys post the email and images here?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Got mine too... can't wait to see their site up and running...

·
Registered
403 Posts
Okay, the text of the e-mail is below, the attachments are some of the images:

Hey Kappa Fanatics,

I'd like to extend a warm hello on behalf of the entire team here at KappaSphere.

We have been working hard to provide the highest quality and most desired products specifically engineered for the Solstice and Sky. Our website will be up shortly, and will include products to enhance performance and style for your brand new babies.

We'd also like to thank you for filling out our product survey. Your answers have guided us in our product development. To show our gratitude, we are offering a 5% discount on all of your orders from KappaSphere. Use coupon code 'DELETED' when you place your orders.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meet the crew
These are some of the faces of Kappasphere, from left to right: Shinoo (President), Rick (Operations), Neil (The Stig) and Lillie (Marketing and Product Development).

We are not a nameless nor faceless internet company! We are a small company dedicated to bringing you the highest quality products for your Solstice or Sky. We want nothing less than the best on our cars, and we hope you agree. We work with established component manufacturers to bring the best quality products to the market. However, your suggestions are also vital to our product development. So please feel free to contact us at any time. We are excited and eager to help!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Does this car look different to you?
We are currently working with several manufacturers to develop lowering springs, wheels, sport exhausts, car covers and metal grills. Our photoshop rendering is a sneak peek of what is to come. You can expect to see these products before the end of the year!

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or special requests.

Sincerely,
Neil Ratnavira
Sales and Marketing Manager
KappaSphere
DELETED
DELETED

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,475 Posts
Did not get one either.

·
Registered
199 Posts
5%....Ill take it...planning on ordering a lot, every little helps

·
Registered
214 Posts
SD SOL said:
Will you guys have a storefront or will you be strictly internet sales?
We have a store that you are most welcome to visit. In fact we plan to have some meets and tech sessions at our shop.

·
Registered
177 Posts
shinoo said:
We have a store that you are most welcome to visit. In fact we plan to have some meets and tech sessions at our shop.
Shinoo... just emailed Lillie... mine is due (fingers crossed) the 29th at Hine. I'll be in touch with you guys.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Wow, I think that is the worst picture of me! But its the one on file so we went with it! The one of the stig was even worse, so we HAD to cover him up ;)

If anyone would like to be added to our email newsletter, you can email me at [email protected]. I'll be glad to add you! Also, if you filled out the survey but didnt receive the last email newsletter, let me know so I can give you the 5% coupon!

·
Registered
245 Posts
i got my e-mail 2 days ago... i can't wait to see what you have to offer us solstice lovers.

that picture wasn't bad lillie. looked good to me. :yesnod:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts