Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's good reason to attend the west coast meeting. Kappasphere has stated that they DO plan to bring their modified solstice to the meeting.

Shinoo and Neil, will you be there for the entire meet? If I have to pick one day to go, I want to be sure I can check out your products firsthand.

·
Registered
278 Posts
gravana has said the same thing. they will be passing through with there SEMA show Solstice.

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Excellent!

CAGE MATCH! :glol: :leaving:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Competition is healthy and necessary to develop cutting edge products! We look forward to meeting the Gravana guys!

Unfortunately, I wont make it to the event. I already have plans in Vegas that weekend. My lone appeal to Crimson Avenger wasnt enough. But Shinoo and Neil will be there for the whole weekend!

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lillie said:
Competition is healthy and necessary to develop cutting edge products! We look forward to meeting the Gravana guys!

Unfortunately, I wont make it to the event. I already have plans in Vegas that weekend. My lone appeal to Crimson Avenger wasnt enough. But Shinoo and Neil will be there for the whole weekend!
I whole-heartedly agree. Have a good time in Vegas! I think Gravana will be there, too. :lol:

·
Registered
278 Posts
i will go over and speak with jim over at gravana, and comfirm weather he will be there for sure or not.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts