Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Am #2 On A Dealer List For His 2nd Allocation Which Would Probaly Get Me A Solstice In January Or Febuary. Yesterday He Called Me With An Opportunity To Get A Car Just Like I Want It With A Production Code Of 3000. The Only Problem Is That The Person Who Originaly Ordered The Car Passed Away! Should I Take It?

·
Registered
119 Posts
I'm sure the poor departed would want it that way. Your passenger seat may always be taken, though, whether you notice or not. ;)

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Black On Black. Every Option Except Smokers.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Very appropriate. Very lucky. You must have done something right in a past life!

·
5,641 Posts
The general rule of thumb in the business is, as long as they didn't pass away in the car everything is ok.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Think of it this way ... If you died, would you want your order to go to another anxious member of our family of car enthusiasts who are waiting in the wings or would you want it to be avoided like the plague and leave it with no family in the hands of a car dealer?

I could see it being kind of creepy taking a car that somebody died in, but this one hasn't even been born yet. Its father (or mother) sadly passed away before they even got to see it. I say adopt it and raise it like it was your own. :)

·
2,574 Posts
SPIROB said:
I Am #2 On A Dealer List For His 2nd Allocation Which Would Probaly Get Me A Solstice In January Or Febuary. Yesterday He Called Me With An Opportunity To Get A Car Just Like I Want It With A Production Code Of 3000. The Only Problem Is That The Person Who Originaly Ordered The Car Passed Away! Should I Take It?

Take it for a test drive and as long as the turn signal doesn't go on when you pass a cemetary your prolly ok. :devil:

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
The spirit has left the building!

SPIROB said:
This is too simple.......TAKE THE CAR! His spirit is in one of two places. Neither place is in the car with you. :blueangel

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
The wait has for this car has reached a new low.

A moment of silence please.........................................................

Life is for the living.

So enjoy the car, you just moved up 6 months in the queue. :thumbs:

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
I may die of old age before I get mine ;) I'm willing mine to Rodeo.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Small Dealer said:
The general rule of thumb in the business is, as long as they didn't pass away in the car everything is ok.
I wouldn't let that stop me!

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
mceb said:
Not Rodeo!!!! He's the resident troll!!! ;)

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
Editguy said:
Not Rodeo!!!! He's the resident troll!!! ;)
Ah but trolls need to be fed, or was that do not feed the trolls :lol:

·
4,592 Posts
mceb said:

I Put A Spell On You :devil:

For anyone that didn't get that:
http://www.songfacts.com/detail.lasso?id=445

Seemed fitting for this thread.

Now that mceb put that in writing, time to get him out of the way :lol:

·
4,592 Posts
RODEO said:
I Put A Spell On You :devil:

For anyone that didn't get that:
http://www.songfacts.com/detail.lasso?id=445

Seemed fitting for this thread.

Here I was plotting mceb's "unfortunate accident", then I realized, he has to get the Solstice first......

OH THE WAITING....... :lol:

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
RODEO said:
Exactly the reason I don't have a will. ;) I have neices and Nephews who already want my 65 Malibu convert, and now they will be wanting the Sol. I've decide to be buried with them both!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts