Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of you know that I do morning radio down here in Texas. This morning we did a phoner with Kendra, winner of Season 3 of the Apprentice-- and winner of her very own Solstice. The first question to her out of the gate was whether or not she has got her Solstice yet. Her reply was "no." Maybe she'll be 1001. I told her I had one on order and she asked me what color. I told her Sly and she said that is what she picked as well. Then she challenged me to a race when we get our cars. I'm sure she'll be getting hers way before I see mine. Then she went on to tell us about the $125 million dollar residence she was helping build/restore for The Donald. Cool, Lady. Just thought you might like to know that she was waiting patiently like the rest of us.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
mikefred1952 said:
Waiting patiently............most of us are. :lol:
Waiting, patience ran out a while ago. :brentil:

·
Registered
185 Posts
Very cool, ChestRockwell!! Thanks.

BTW, if she's on your station again, feel free to extend her a free dinner invite from me if she's ever in NYC to thank her for doing such a great job on the brochure & winning on the Apprentice. Plus, as an added bonus, if she wants, I'll even offer to change my avatar and do a Kendra tribute similar to Nix Sol's :)

AJ

·
Registered
275 Posts
AverageJoe said:
Very cool, ChestRockwell!! Thanks.

BTW, if she's on your station again, feel free to extend her a free dinner invite from me if she's ever in NYC to thank her for doing such a great job on the brochure & winning on the Apprentice. Plus, as an added bonus, if she wants, I'll even offer to change my avatar and do a Kendra tribute similar to Nix Sol's :)

AJ
:lol:

nix sol should have followed YOUR example!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts