Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
JR, there's a chance I could get there late afternoon Thursday if you're all getting together that night. But if you need a solid confirmation I can't give you that

·
Super Moderator
7,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
VoiceOfReason83 JR, there's a chance I could get there late afternoon Thursday if you're all getting together that night. But if you need a solid confirmation I can't give you that
Glenn and Steve are expecting to be here by 7, and we will go out to eat after that, but it isn't going to be anything elaborate. We'll decide where we're going after they get here and no, I don't need a solid confirmation.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I should make 7 easily, but I'm staying at the Hampton. I've got Glenn's number, though. Can he receive texts or has he got one of those jitterbug phones?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Friday morning

John: I thought I'd meet you at the Panera bread @ 0800 on Friday, will that work?

·
Registered
281 Posts
Hey Cav,
I just talked to John, said if everyone was there he would like to leave a little before 8.
It looks like I am meeting everyone at cooperage.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Watch for black ice

Okay, I'll get there a little early - keep an eye out for black ice, it's supposed to be a little below freezing in the AM.

·
Registered
281 Posts
John: I thought I'd meet you at the Panera bread @ 0800 on Friday, will that work?
Okay, I'll get there a little early - keep an eye out for black ice, it's supposed to be a little below freezing in the AM.
Shoot after ice storm I was in today over by Cinci, I will have to hands on wheel. Shoot with tires I have, I get nervous in rain!

·
Super Moderator
7,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Yes we want to be gone at 8 so that we won't be late to the cooperage.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Day 1 the Cooperage and Willett's

Nice line up, and great weather despite the cold.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Thanks John and Judy for setting up the run. We had a great time. It was good to see everyone. We hope to see you all again soon.

·
Super Moderator
7,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
It was good to see everyone, we really enjoyed the weekend. Now we have to decide when to do it next year for the best weather and to stay away from the Keeneland meet.

41 - 54 of 54 Posts