Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
643 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Mike and I saw a black Solstice with TN plates between Frederickburg and Austin on the way back to Arkansas this morning. Was that you?

·
Registered
643 Posts
Mike and I saw a black Solstice with TN plates between Frederickburg and Austin on the way back to Arkansas this morning. Was that you?
Yes, that was me. :) That is the first time I've ever been traveling in the same direction as another solstice.

Stopped in Lake Charles last night to enjoy a Cajun feast at Steamboat Bill's.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Well thank MikeO for the Solstice company, I was in the Brand H car. You should have been there a couple of days before that, would have had lots of Solstice company all running in one direction.

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Thanks to everyone who showed, especially the Arkansas Gang. They were going home to a snowstorm. Had 4 on the Tour & 5 on the Run. Pretty much like the 1st couple of times we did it. Nice easy groups and we had the roads to ourselves. Good people, great weather, clear roads and a cheap bar tab. Can't aks for much more. :thumbs:

·
Registered
6 Posts
For those of you who missed the name of the roadside photographer that captured most of us during the run/tour the website for that day is below.

Cars

21 - 30 of 30 Posts