Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SOL has arrived ; today weds.sept.7 vin#749 pure loaded :cool: ;) :lurk: going down to take pictures; pure-sol arrived with 45 miles ?? why ?how?Do Not Care :lol: good luck to all ;) see you at the first rally in 06 care ; i hope this is good news for all ; we live in western pa. , :) new florence

·
Registered
515 Posts
kevbo1121 said:
SOL has arrived ; today weds.sept.7 vin#749 pure loaded :cool: ;) :lurk: going down to take pictures; pure-sol arrived with 45 miles ?? why ?how?Do Not Care :lol: good luck to all ;) see you at the first rally in 06 care ; i hope this is good news for all ; we live in western pa. , :) new florence
I thought you were 754. At least that's what Excelsior has you listed as.

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
Wow, delivery of a 700 VIN.

Congrats.

·
Registered
462 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS!

A lot of deliveries in PA today!

(sure wish they'd make there way to OH) ;)

·
Registered
515 Posts
mceb said:
Wow, delivery of a 700 VIN.

Congrats.
And you thought I was joking about 700-899 being the 200 released over the weekend!

Ok, you got me. I really was joking, but hey, maybe I should make jokes more often.

·
1,492 Posts
Pure

AT LAST! A Pure, that will show pictures even :willy: :willy: :willy:

Congratulations!! :willy: :willy: :willy:

·
Missing my Dad 9/40-5/08
330 Posts
kevbo1121 said:
Congrats!!! I was hoping they made their way down route 30 to get you yours. See you on the road.

mes

·
Registered
383 Posts
Looks like the Pittsburgh area was flooded with Solstice last night. Can you imagine following that truck to all the different dealers. Im sure the driver had people at the dealers as well as people driving that was bugging him! Well..a big CONGRATS to all of ya! :cheers:

·
Registered
369 Posts
Congrats. That is what we ordered. Pure with all the goodies, can't wait to see the pics. Have fun and be careful :party:

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
kevbo1121 said:
Congrats enjoy the best car around. Bob..

·
Registered
305 Posts
This is great news and may mean #832 will show up quickly being very close
to the plant in Pa.

I should know more tomorrow.

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool:

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
...you mean you were lying!

Chris said:
And you thought I was joking about 700-899 being the 200 released over the weekend!

Ok, you got me. I really was joking, but hey, maybe I should make jokes more often.
That's not even funny when we are all starved for news. I thot it was true when you said it.
But congrats on the car anyway, joker.
:cool:

·
Registered
600 Posts
Congrats! Looks like a mass shipment of the 1K is in full swing.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts