Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well... I have a problem... I have the Koni yellows installed the car for a while now along with sprint lowering springs, if i rememember right 2" all the way around. Its been almost a yr or so since ive had them installed so i lost the actual specs of the springs. After having them settle after a week or so, i had an alignment done on the car, the front was maxxed out and still about 1 degree off from what the alignment spec sheet said. and the back... well the back sat lower and would rub on the fender if i tried getting it where it needed to be. I thought of getting spacers made, but wasnt very sure on how to measure, and if i got the measurements off, the car may sit a bit kiddy whompus... then i saw another member had installed Koni threaded spring perches to adjust the ride height. But he hasnt been on for a loooooong time. So i was wondering if anyone else has installed these. Im still waiting word from Koni about them. But has anyone else installed these, and if so, which ones did you get, and how much was it, i didnt want to go to coil overs because i just dont get the car to the track enough to spend that kind of money on them, plus i already spent a good amount of money on the shocks and springs. Any help is helpful.

·
Registered
96 Posts
This can be done but when you go that route there is a lot more to consider than you would think. I have put together custom coilovers using the Koni sleeves and perches, but my car is essentially a dedicated auto-x and track car.

Honestly, you'd probably be better off just getting a set of Z0K springs and call it a day. If you really want to go the Koni sleeves route see the thread that I posted with part numbers and sources:

Custom Koni-based coilovers - Pontiac Solstice Forum

Feel free to PM me if you have questions.

Chris

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.