Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many people actually went to SEMA?? I would have thought we would have had a TON more Solstice pictures then we do!
No offence to anyone who already posted pictures, those were great and THANK YOU!

·
Registered
184 Posts
I have pictures from SEMA but did not post them because most of them are pretty much the same as the ones that are posted. I will look through them and see if I have some different angles.

T

·
Registered
729 Posts
I totally agree here!!

Everyone has been talking about waiting until SEMA to see what mods there would be for the Solstice. I have been anticipating this past week for a long time and I have heard and seen just about nothing!!

I would like to see more of the Eclipse and RKsport Solstices.

And, I'm not talking about the pictures from here as much as the lack of pictures on the internet as a whole from all the SEMA Solstices.

- bspate -

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well let me say this.. and I'm sure I speak for everyone on here. If you have pictures, POST THEM PLEASE :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
SEMA Photos (Not Dial up Friendly)

Hello All,

Found these on another site and thought you would like to see them, and I hope its not a re-post since this is my first post here.

I don't know if there is someone who is doing the maintenance to the forums that actualy reads it, but I was wondering if they could implement the -[IMGW]- tags?

Hope you like these

·
Premium Member
10,465 Posts
FYI, most if not all of what you see in the RKSport Solstice will be available to us begining of 2006, this also includes the SSBC hood (White with blue stripe), brakes, Supercharger, etc.
Will keep you posted.

·
5,600 Posts
Best photo of the racer I've ever seen! I love the whole front end, including the functional side vents and hood louvres. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Besides the Duel exaust the RKSport one is U G L Y. I'm more interested in the Orange one. Anyone know the availabilty of those parts??

·
Registered
6 Posts
Respect other’s...

OK here goes,
I have to say I’m not a fan of the basic model (in appearance) the round front end is ok, but the fact that it keeps curving under the front doesn’t do it for me. With that said I like what I’ve read about this vehicle, ok the weight limit and small (tiny) storage puts me off a little as well.
I’m pleased to see that there is a solid following already, now I’m in for the coupe if it ever comes out; I think it will help with the lack of storage since there won’t need to be space saved for the retracting top.
The white kit in the pictures does almost everything I was thinking of already so that is a move in the right direction for me, but I love driving light as well and I don’t see where they could fit without spoiling the front end as it is in the white kit.

I can respect other’s opinions, and I see many of you are fans of it as is and I think that’s great. More the merrier; and the aftermarket will cheer as well! ;)

·
Registered
284 Posts

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
Cool pics!

Problem with getting SEMA pics is that it is not open to the general public. I think we only had a couple forum members who were attending that could provide pics.

·
Registered
284 Posts
I think you're right. My problem was I only have dial-up at my house in LV, and my system kept timing out when I tried to upload pictures, so I had to wait until I returned to Michigan to post pictures on my cable connection. :(

·
Registered
80 Posts
OMG!!!

Does that hard top on that gold Soltice exsist, now or will it in the future? Since I don't really like ragtops at all, this thing would make me deciding on getting a Solstice a LOT easier, depending on how much it will set me back, which I am afraid will increase the price too much and I would probably buy something else.

That is a removable hard top, I asume?

If so, then that means the ragtop is still there, just under the trunk hiding, right?

So in other words you could leave the hardtop on all winter, then in the Spring, remove the hard top and pull out the rag top, that's been under the trunk hiding all winter?

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
I really don't have a problem AT ALL with the spoiler the metallic orange Solstice... It's mostly because of the hard top... I think it makes it really look like a race car that means business.

I wouldn't put a spoiler on my Solstice... but it looks good on that one.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts