Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
6,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Second and Final round of orders

I put the last two of the original order round in the mail today, to Marvic and SlyBob, so I'm ready to go ahead with a second and FINAL round of these to use up the additional PCBs, as I mentioned before. So far I have 10 people who have expressed interest and I have ~12 PCBs left, so (again) anyone who hasn't contacted me should email me now, because if you're too late, that's it!

For those who have already responded for the second order, you should already have an email in your inbox, giving Paypal instructions.

For those who have missed this or not responded yet (and/or do not have an email from me), please EMAIL ME at Kappablinker -at- gmail dot com. In the email, give me your forum name, real name and address, and tell me how many you would like (kit or assembled).

I will order parts on Saturday, so the closing time for payments will be Friday 9th January (2016).

Thank you all!

·
Registered
6,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
OK, the second round of units went out in the mail today and that's all folks. All the PCBs I had made have gone. Done and dusted.

Now I'd love to get some feedback from those that have installed and are using theirs!?

21 - 23 of 23 Posts