Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry if this has been asked before, I'm new to the forum...

Is there a meetup for Solstice Owners in Las Vegas? I see other Solstice owners around town here and there, would be fun!

Thx :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Looks like we have 4 Pontiac Solstice owners so far...... Let’s see if we can start a Las Vegas Meet up Club....

·
Premium Member
642 Posts
Did someone say VEGAS!?! :cool:

·
Registered
223 Posts
I'm here, Henderson, but same same. I'm always up for some car action. Used to hang with southern nevada mustang association but that group has kind of fizzled out. I like to hang at the drag strip. Haven't been to any scca autox events. Hit me up if you guys want to get together or need help wrenching on your car.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I'm here, Henderson, but same same. I'm always up for some car action. Used to hang with southern nevada mustang association but that group has kind of fizzled out. I like to hang at the drag strip. Haven't been to any scca autox events. Hit me up if you guys want to get together or need help wrenching on your car.
also here in henderson...and never seen another solstice

·
Registered
223 Posts
also here in henderson...and never seen another solstice
Where at? I live in across the freeway from costco, in the Willows where they found them two kids the other day. Anyways, my Solstice is not running right now and driving my old racecar around at the moment.

I see a few solstices and skys around but we are getting few and far between.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts