Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a chance to show your pride in style with these 3 dimensional emblems.

These measure approx. 2X3" and are laser etched and color filled then domed with polyurethane for that factory look.

Get yours now as we are offering an month long sale that is good until June 15th 2010. Price is just $55 each plus shipping.

Contact Jaison at 859-866-3249 to place your order. Paypal and Major Credit cards accepted.

We we are also looking at a version for the Sky folks as well.

Thanks
Tony

·
Registered
270 Posts
really cool; i will have to consider this.

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
I'm gonna order a couple, I am wondering if there's any chance of getting the chief etched in somewhere, I think he needs go be commemorated since it's his name gm found appropriate

·
Premium Member
852 Posts
Uh, any chance we could get a coupe silhouette version as well?
Definitely want 4 of a Coupe design.
Something along the lines of this graphic attached.

And would be interested in 4 SKY also!

Thanks, Steve
- (COOOL) 1 of 49

Attachments

·
Registered
6,979 Posts
I would really like to see these as 1/4 size (i.e. 1" by 1 .5") so I could put them on in the "chicklet" position on the fenders. Tony? Any chance of this? (Sell them in pairs)

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
I would really like to see these as 1/4 size (i.e. 1" by 1 .5") so I could put them on in the "chicklet" position on the fenders. Tony? Any chance of this? (Sell them in pairs)
I agree with this statement. I wanted to put mine just under the radio in the center part of the console. But if they are 2x3, that's about the size of a business card. So it will only fit on the waterfall part of the interior. Not that it would look bad there, but there is already a huge Pontiac logo above the storage area, and putting another logo just underneath it would be to close together in my opinion. If it were smaller, we could put them on the fenders, or just one centered in the middle of the rear bumper (I removed my Pontiac logo in that spot) between the emblems Pontiac & Solstice:yesnod:

I'm really not sure where else we could put these and keep the car looking good. Anyone have any suggestion on where you would add these? I love the look of them, just trying to find a good place for them to sit. Seems like a 1x1.5" would fit in more places.

·
Premium Member
3,808 Posts
very nice...

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Not to be a pain but "Last of the Brand" has no meaning to me it sounds like soap powder, Pontiac was way more than a Brand they built the first muscle car, I would prefer one that was not Solstice specific, I have been a Pontiac fan since I was a teenager do we have other options, Like "Last of the Breed", "End of and Era", or any number of other things. Even "Farewell old Friend". I would buy one that was a farewell to Pontiac in a minute and somehow I believe the GTO and Trans Am folks would too.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Tony could you make these in a decal? it would fit very well in the vent on fender by the arrow head

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello! So many responses and I appreciate everyone's comments! Thank you.

I love to customize things for our clients-it's what got me into the custom emblem business to begin with; offering you exactly what you want. For the sake of the GP, I would prefer not to alter the size of the shown piece (do you really want to pay $55 for something 1/2 the size? LOL). I will be glad to make a "coupe" version though. Also, if you know your car's build # we can add that in there too.

For people wanting alternate sizes, please PM me with your request and I'll do what I can to facilitate that. We can make poly-domed vinyl stickers that have a professional, factory look and cost about $30.

Here is a photo of our Firebird LOTB emblem, it's made the same way (just with 3 colors, not 2). And below is the poly-domed vinyl stickers I mentioned.

·
Registered
6,789 Posts
I'm really not sure where else we could put these and keep the car looking good. Anyone have any suggestion on where you would add these?

Indeed!

Take this concept, using the Solstice image, and put them on the cute blonde sitting in the passenger seat! :)

·
Premium Member
3,808 Posts
Hello! So many responses and I appreciate everyone's comments! Thank you.
For people wanting alternate sizes, please PM me with your request ....
PM sent...

·
Premium Member
487 Posts
Indeed!

Take this concept, using the Solstice image, and put them on the cute blonde sitting in the passenger seat! :)

Nice earrings! Do they come in Wicked?

·
Registered
664 Posts
Looking forward to the Sky version, great work you guys!

·
Registered
4,143 Posts
I agree with the coupe logo as that was the official last model pontiac made before it was shot and killed.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts