Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

61 - 80 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
I would really like to see these in a decal. You could put them in a lot more places on the car.

·
Premium Member
852 Posts
Did they ever get around to creating ones that are the chicklet size?
Those would fit almost anywhere!

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
I would really like to see these in a decal. You could put them in a lot more places on the car.
Did they ever get around to creating ones that are the chicklet size?
Those would fit almost anywhere!

Since our initial run of these, I can see the need to reduce the size so they can be put in more places. I would be happy to make these in any workable size. I think I could make them as small as 1.5" X 1.5", but that's about a small as I could go. PM me if you are interested in a smaller size, or want a custom size made for a specific location.

Thanks
Tony

·
Premium Member
1,417 Posts
Tony, What price would you offer the smaller size emblems for?

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
We can do the smaller 1.5" version for $40 each. If we can get 10 people to order them or 5 people to order 2 ea. then the price would be $35 each. But would need to confirm the 10 orders.
If you want to order, just contact Jaison at [email protected] or call him at 859-866-3249

Thanks
Tony

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
Warren, my phone number is listed on my web site. I have not received any calls from you that I am aware of. Did you leave a message? I don't stock the emblems, we make them to order. My phone number is 702-300-0972 if you want to call me.

Thanks
Tony

·
Registered
7,161 Posts
I'd order, but only if it was changed to "Breed" ("Brand" still reminds me of detergent). Understand the Trans Am crowd adopted "Last of Breed", however I think of Last of Breed as Pontiac more than I do Trans Am. Especially when you consider 5th Gen Camaro cum Trans Am conversion kits are being offered and sold.

BTW, Tony, didn't forget about the professional photo idea; however not enough folks responded to make it worth pursuing.

·
Premium Member
3,109 Posts
I picked one of these up at NASSM. Am now trying to figure out where to put it. Am leaning towards the waterfall but I have it covered with an aftermarket dash kit piece in gloss black. I think it should look good there and should attach to the dash kit piece but before "I pull the tape" thought I would ask to see where everyone else has done it and update this thread. Pics please!:thumbs:

·
Premium Member
3,109 Posts
Here is where I put mine!

Seeing no one gave me any ideas.:cryin: I came up with my own.:willy:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
594 Posts
Looks perfect there, a great place to be noticed !

·
Premium Member
3,109 Posts
Another pic!

Thanks! I did lots of thinking about where. The natural spot in the interior is on the waterfall but I have mine covered with a black gloss dash kit. I did not want to over do it or take the chance of it damaging my dash kit piece. After getting my valve cover powder coated in gloss black by DDM I figured more "bling" under the hood can't hurt!:thumbs:

Attachments

61 - 80 of 81 Posts