Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My good buddy (compression) has asked me to do him a little favour...

As most of us know, Compression's car is far far away (not even in the Province) beng dollied up so it can amoung the best Solstices in Canada.

As per his request, here are his final TEASER pics.

Ps: The final product will be on show May 13th

Attachments

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
MyNewSolstice said:
Tweety his mods don't require an eazy bake oven and a 175 watt light bulb!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What's it say on the quarter, can't read it

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
You want comments?
How about some better pictures? These look like they were taken with a phone camera.
We want more. We want more. We want more....!!!

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
I wish I could give you better pictures, but my car is 5hrs away from me. I wish I could just snap my fingers and everything would be done. :lol: There will be full pictures coming on may 15th or 16th. depends if I find time to post them up on the monday after the car show. Also it goes right back into the shop on monday may15th for 1-2days. Got some more goodies going into the car.

I wish I knew how to stop spending my money, but really I dont know how. SOME ONE HELP ME :lol:

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Tell you what. The car is 5 hours away right? If you start walking now, you will get there and be able to take some pictures and even post them up by the time I get up tomorrow morning.
As a bonus, you will have ample time to think about what to do with your extra cash on hand.
Should you run out of things to spend your money on, may I suggest you spend it on materials to learn how to make molds for a center exiting exhaust?!!
Your neighbors to the south of you will most certainly appreciate it.

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
I was thinking about doing the centre exit cat back system. BUT, I already bought the RK Sport carbon fiber defuser. But if JBP wants to take a look at that project then it will be up to them at that time. But I dont think I will be forking out cash to get it made for my own solstice. I have another single exit cat back system that is being made by a well known company, which should be out some time next month. yeah I know they lost the arms race. :lol:

·
Registered
543 Posts
Kansas City, You hear, Kansas City

:yesnod: I want to see this car up close and personal in Kansas City.:yesnod:

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
The product will be open to the net may15th. unless u come to quebec to check it out at the show on the 13th.:lol:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts