Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would just like to give my Dealer a little credit. I know I ahve called to bug him every Wednesday and Friday after he is able to check for updates. He has yet to sound like I'm bugging him. He answers my questions and keeps me informed. Through every update he has called me right away. Dana Sheldon at LaValley in Benton Harbor Michigan is a true salesman. I here a lot of people talking negative about there salesmen, I'm greatfull my experence has been pleasent so far. Now if they would just load my finished car unto the truck VIN 2849 could come home before the snow falls.

·
Registered
976 Posts
the funny thing is, there are a whole lot of salesman out there, and Dealerships for that matter, who feel the same way you do.

"I am the buyer, I am important, and you are the seller. take care of me, and you will have my business."

Buyers:::

DONT SETTLE FOR LESS!!!! Be reasonable with your seller, and EXPECT that he be reasonable with you. Both of these truths must be evident. An unruly seller really ticks off a buyer right? Don't be an unruly buyer, either.

There are good dealers out here, you just gotta look for us.

And NEVER FEEL BAD FOR ASKING QUESTIONS.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.