Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
When can we expect Lease Rates \ Smart Buy Info?

I know this topic has been hashed over before, however I haven't seen anything recently. I know the residuals are out for some 2006 models but probably not the Solstice. Any idea when this information might be available. I'm seriously thinking about buying, but would like the idea of a smart buy or lease incase I want the performance version (I should say afford the performance version) in a few years. I think the car will hold its value really well, however it would be nice not to trying to sell it. (I'm in Michigan and pretty much EVERYONE has a discount from at least one of the car compaines and used car are had to sell)

SmallDealer can you help me out once again? :)

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hey it's me again...just trying to keep the thread active. If anyone can give me an idea when these numbers may be out I would be really grateful! I just leased an H3 and I am desperately trying to come up with a budget that will let me add the Solstice to the stable. From what I've heard the SMART BUY option sounds attractive, as it would let me get the car home now and worry about the brunt the of the cost in 3 years (when I will hopefully have had an opportunity to build up my cash reserves). I realize this probably isn't the smartest way to pay for the car, but this is the ONLY vehicle I plan on keeping long term. (I'm 27 and plan on keeping the car FOREVER) so getting into the stable is the important part right now ;)

·
5,641 Posts
MisterE said:
If anyone can give me an idea when these numbers may be out I would be really grateful!
The infomation will be available when the car is available. Neither the printed or online version of the residual value guide has any Solstice numbers.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Small Dealer to the rescue again :) ! Guess I will just have to sweat it out :(

Do you have any educated guesses on what a smart buy \ lease may run. (GMS is 20,600). I totally understand that this would be a shot in the dark, but I'd totally be happy with anything to guide me in the correct direction.

Heck, if ANYONE wants to venture an educated guess (as I know anything I toss out isn't close to being educated) it would be big help. Just want to know if I can have peanut butter and jelly or just the jelly :lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts