Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all - I have cloth upolstry, but am considering the switch to Leather. My 2006 has nearly 100,000km on it now and the interior is getting a little tired.

I don't see JPM listed as a supporting vendor (thought they were)

Who has recovered their seats and what have you done

PICTURES would be great. I'm thinking maybe 2 tone black/grey with perhaps a splash of green ( or green stitching) and perhaps a little custom embroydery.

If you want to share costs, please do so - either here or in a PM.

·
Super Moderator
16,389 Posts
Check with Joe. they are still in business and you might be able to get him to make you a set of seat covers. He can ship you new ones and you can install them yourself.

I have Katzkin seat covers. They have a central factory in California and many local installers. They can do many color combinations and do custom embroidery as well.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,417 Posts
WOW Rob...you're a lot younger than I thought....LOL

·
Registered
329 Posts
Hi all - I have cloth upolstry, but am considering the switch to Leather. My 2006 has nearly 100,000km on it now and the interior is getting a little tired.

I don't see JPM listed as a supporting vendor (thought they were)

Who has recovered their seats and what have you done

PICTURES would be great. I'm thinking maybe 2 tone black/grey with perhaps a splash of green ( or green stitching) and perhaps a little custom embroydery.

If you want to share costs, please do so - either here or in a PM.
Geoff you might be able to get some power leather seats from a Cobalt or Sunfire that will fit right in. A lot less work. There is a lot of these available at the larger wreaking yards.

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Geoff you might be able to get some power leather seats from a Cobalt or Sunfire that will fit right in. A lot less work. There is a lot of these available at the larger wreaking yards.
Ya - but I want something "special"

1 - 6 of 6 Posts