Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I need some advice and counsel I install this cool steering wheel today. But I need a 12 V power lead the power of the LED lights.

I need a 12 V power lead inside the steering wheel. Any suggestions

Attachments

·
Administrator
9,483 Posts
I need some advice and counsel I install this cool steering wheel today. But I need a 12 V power lead the power of the LED lights.

I need a 12 V power lead inside the steering wheel. Any suggestions
12V is not available in the steering wheel, but the gray wire in pin 3 of each steering wheel control switch plug is the PWM supply from the instrument light circuit.

·
Registered
06 solstice sliver&356Pcar.dirtbike,4wheeler
1,404 Posts
I dont have a clue but that wheel looks pretty nice,as do the ribs.( the ones on the plate), and as a Gemini married to a Gemini ..just be your self.

·
Registered
2007 Solstice GXP Mysterious
279 Posts
Wow, you must be related to the guy I saw at Walmart last night in a Miata. Color changing LED chase lights where his headlights used to be, and a monster mouth in the grille. Looked like something a five year old thought was a cool car. Just like that.

·
Registered
7,460 Posts
Wow, you must be related to the guy I saw at Walmart last night in a Miata. Color changing LED chase lights where his headlights used to be, and a monster mouth in the grille. Looked like something a five year old thought was a cool car. Just like that.
Did your mother never tell you "if you can't say anything nice..."?

·
Registered
46 Posts
What are the LEDs in the top of the wheel for? They look more than decorative but SoCal's website isn't real helpful in their purpose, only stating, "LED Top Module comes with OBD module and instructions for setup "

1 - 15 of 15 Posts